𝟏𝟒. 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑

Continuing the last part.

Vamika looked at the man.

"No injections, no needles please..." the man said, giving a puppy look to Vamika. She looked at his hand first and then at him. Except Veeranshu, no other men touched her but yet his hold on her hand didn't feel uncomfortable.

He was a stranger...

But her patient at a moment too...

And he didn't make her uneasy.

"Ronnie, go... I'll message you in a couple of minutes.." Vamika said, looking at him. She looked back at the man "Calm down and let me dress your wound on your left arm, it can get infected." She said while she typed a message to Ronnie.

"No... I won't take an injection, you promise me first you won't force me to take any injection, then do whatever you want." the man said, childishly.

Vamika shared a look with Barkha and chuckled at his childish behavior.

"Mr. Unknown... Don't worry, I'm a certified doctor, so you aren't risking your life by getting yourself treated by me. See you have two options, to get treatment by me or we will take you to the hospital, then they will admit you... Several injections, saline, and medicines. Better you should go for that, right Barkha?" Vamika asked, trying to trick the man in her talks.

Well, she knows to deal with her patients.

Tho, this adult cum child seems difficult to handle.

"No... I won't!" he said, with wide eyes hearing about the hospital and things that will happen with him there...

"So be a good boy Mr. Unknown and let me treat you and for your kind information, I'm a good doctor..." she said, chuckling at the man.

"Fine... Do whatever you want, but I shouldn't feel the pain." the man said, making puppy eyes.

"Vamika... You dress his wound and I'll get a juice and something to eat for him..." Barkha said

"Orange juice please, and some sandwiches." the man ordered

"Excuse! This isn't some restaurant..." Barkha frowned

"Ma'am... If you have forgotten then let me remind you, I'm in this condition because of you... So better get me whatever I want or I'll file a police complaint against you.." the man sweetly threatened

Vamika chuckled.

Knowing the man sitting in front of him was just joking and not at all serious about filing a complaint again Barkha.

"Fine..." Barkha said, frowning and left.

As Barkha left, Vamika starts cleaning his wound with cotton. He hissed in pain, as he moved his arm little.

"Stay still unless and until I dress this wound properly..." Vamika ordered, like a strict doctor. She softly blows over his wound, where he just felt pain. While the man kept admiring the beauty in front of him.

"Better now?" she asked, looking at him.

"Better than ever before..." he said, softly smiling at her.

"Great..." she said, smiling back unaware of what feeling was developing in the man's heart for her.

She dressed his wound quickly, she gave him an injection as well and he didn't even feel a bit of pain as he was busy admiring Vamika. No doubt, he was attracted towards her, toward her beauty, towards her caring nature, and most importantly her beautiful smile.