One

Sitting around the kitchen table is three females with golden eyes and one male with golden eyes. They are the Cullen's family. Rosalie, Alice and Esme are currently looking through a furniture magazine, They are planning Edward and Bella's new bedroom. Carlisle is working on some papers for the hospital he works at.  You can hear Jasper and Emmett within the living room playing some video game upon the systems. 

"Rosalie, I think I like the light blue paint. It will be a calming effect that reminds them of Isle Esme when they come back." Alice pointed towards a paint sample upon the counter. 

"Alice, if we go with that one then what type of furniture should we go with?" Rosalie stopped flipping through the furniture magazine. 

Esme just laughed softly as she turned and looked towards Carlisle. 

Alice stopped speaking as she was suddenly pulled into a vision. Jasper appeared next to her while everyone at the table stayed silent. Within a few moments Alice snapped out of it before turning to look at Esme and Carlisle with a bright smile upon her face. 

"Alice love, what did you see?" Jasper placed his arm gently on her shoulder. 

"Just know, we are getting a new family member!" Alice seemed to almost yell her answer as excitement was building up within her. 

Carlisle seemed confused as she stared at Alice. 

"Alice, what does that mean?" Esme looked over towards her with confusion upon her face. 

"Wait, I need to call Edward!" Alice jumped up skipping into the living room to grab her phone. 

Isle Esme

Edward and Bella's gift from there wedding was spending the honeymoon upon an island called Isle Esme. This was bought by Carlisle Cullen and gave to Esme as a gift. There is a fully furnished house that sat upon a secluded beach with sparkling sand and dolphins that swam in the water. 

They have been upon the Island for five days now. Bella was currently sitting in the sand and Edward was standing within the kitchen at a mass glass window that took up the whole wall. Recently Edward had been regretting getting married to Bella, trying to shake the feeling off he starts to think that it might be due to not feeding he decides to go for a run within the woods. 

Edward decided not to disturb Bella who seemed to be enjoying the feeling of the sun. He turns leaving out the back door after grabbing the phone off the table. Within the first three minutes of running his phone goes off. Edward, thinking that Bella was already noticing he was gone lifted the phone to his ear.

"Edward do not question anything. Just bring her when you see her." Alice  voice was heard speaking through the speaker of the device. 

"Alice, What are you talking about?" Edward slowed down to a walk.

"Do not ask anything. Just bring her. She is going to be family." Alice mentioned before hanging up. 

Edward stared at the phone for a moment before shaking his head. After finding a deer he went back to the house, noticing Bella was staring at something upon the sand. 

"Bella, love what are you looking at?" Edward approached his wife. 

"She." Bella spoke with annoyance in her voice "appeared out of no where." 

When Edward looking towards where his wife was pointing he noticed a lightly tan skinned female with bright red hair and no clothing on. She had a confused look upon her face. 

Edward could not help smiling as he thought she had a child like action upon her. He started to wonder if this was the female that Alice was speaking of only moments ago. 

Approaching the women slowly, Edward kneeled down intron of her. "Are you alright?" he asked in a soft voice. 

Bella had an anger expression upon her face as she watched the interaction between the two. 

"Flipping Flanders, Where am I?" the women looked around her area before turning to look at Edward. 

"Who are you." Bella spoke towards the female as she placed her hand upon her side pointing towards the women. 

"Bella, be nice. She is obviously confused." Edward spoke as he moved the women towards the kitchen. 

"I am a mermaid, duh." the red haired women stuck her tongue out towards Bella. "My name is Ariel." 

"Put your tongue back in your mouth missy." Edward walked back out towards her as he handed her a dress.

"That is my dress!" Bella yelled as she reached towards it. 

"No, that is Rosalie's dress that she let you borrow for the honey moon." Edward almost growled back 

"A dress?" Ariel held the fabric up above her head as she seemed confused. 

Edward could not help but chuckle as he helped the girl named Ariel put the fabric on. 

"Bella go pack, We are going back home." Edward spoke 

"Ugh!" Bella screamed as she left the kitchen 

Bonus Content

* Hello lovely fishes! Thank you for reading, if you do not feel like commenting anything upon the story can you at least tell me your favorite color? 

* If you do not remember what Ariel looks like, please refer to the image posted towards the bottom of the page under the tab titled Intro. 

* Just a warning, I am a full time college student and also I am a teachers assistance for Pre K students. This means that I may not be able to post every single day. I will try though! 

Thank you for reading!!!