Sorry

Hey everyone! I am just sending this out as an apologies. I know a lot of you are excited for this book and I am excited to type it up! 

I want to send out a few points real quick. 

A) I have been redoing my channel and all of my books.. 

   > When I first started writing I was unsure what to do and have mentioned within them that I basically used the twilight story... changing a few things here and there. 

> I rushed to type the books, and towards the end before I was gone for a year? maybe two years? I rushed to complete all my books because I was not in a good mind place.

B) I am going to be reuploading my books, except I will be changing the name and will be reuploading them in a better sentence structure. 

C) I am still on the look out for someone to become an editor for my books? I know my grammar is not the best. 

D) I have somehow managed to injure my finger! I now have a whole in my finger and am going to be waiting til my finger is healed some before I go back to uploading... the little wolf book that got uploaded today was due to the fact I already had that book typed up with chapters ahead of time. 

Thank you so much for understanding and I will happily reply to any questions in the best I can!