CHAPTER ONE

"Yah, Suhyeok! Wait for me!"

Lee Suhyeon ran towards her older (by ten minutes) brother, Lee Suhyeok. Although they left their house together, she still couldn't keep up with her brother's walking speed. She then noticed where her brother's interest was settled as he ignored her calling. It was the school's group of notorious bullies with their school's outcasts: Min Eunji and Kim Cheolsoo.

Something tells her that shit is about to go down. Obviously not to her, but to those poor students.

"What do you think are they gonna do to them?"

Suhyeok turns his head towards his sister then stares back at the tyrants of the school and their victims before he answers back, "I don't know. But I am going to find out." He said then walking away before Suhyeon could oppose.

"Always the hero, huh?" She whispered to herself. Not wanting to be involved, Suhyeon just stood there in silence watching her brother walk away, and then she concluded to leave her brother alone to walk to her classroom.

Suhyeon was a little bit worried about her brother, but even if she stopped her brother from intervening, there is no way that Suhyeok would listen to her. She would love to help, but she can't and she's certain Suhyeok understands. And she couldn't care less about the bullies getting hurt by her brother.

Suhyeok's a great fighter. She hasn't met that person who can beat her brother in fighting, at least no one in Hyosan High School can defeat him yet.

As she arrived at the front of her classroom, Class 2-5, almost everybody in the room was minding each other's business. Some were asleep. Some were gossiping. Some were studying. Some were copying their classmates' answer to their homework yesterday. And then there's Suhyeon's seatmate.

Kim Hyunjae.

One of the handsome faces of Hyosan High School. Hyunjae has been blessed with a beautiful face. Everybody loves that face, especially the girls, may it be a senior, a junior, or in the same level as them. Almost every inch of him is flawless. His moon brown eyes, his pointed nose, his gorgeous lips, and his raven-colored hair are perfect. Standing perfectly in his five-foot-eleven figure, Suhyeon could rest her head on one of his shoulders if she wanted to.