CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Kim Hyunjae rested for a while, together with Suhyeok and Wujin as the others proceeded to work on the barricade

Suhyeok, who just got back from the talk he had with his younger sister—only if you consider that as a talk.

And the people who were not involved distanced themselves from the twins, shut their ears (even if they can’t), and minded their own business as they did not want to meddle in their conversation.

“How was it?”

It was Wujin who raised the query. Well, he fails to win against Hyunjae in a simple, rock, paper, scissors game. That is why he was the one who asked, though, he is also interested in how the conversation went anyway.

“Hyunjae, tell me, was I too obvious?”

A smirk arises on the man who is in question’s face as he hums, “For me, you are. But not too obvious enough for them and Namra to still be clueless.” He responded as Wujin nudged his shoulder.

Suhyeok glared at his friend and then he started mopping. He might be becoming closer to the girl he likes, Namra, but then, his relationship with his younger sister, Suhyeon is slightly in a tough stage. And yet, Suhyeon is saying that she is not mad?

That is complete bullshit.

“Is Suhyeon still mad?” Hyunjae glances at the lady who is too caught up with dragging and helping On-jo from lifting a table.

Wujin slaps Hyunjae on his arm, “You really had to ask?” He sassed, then he turns back his head towards Suhyeok. “Well, I saw her smile earlier. So, that’s a first. Which also made me think that her anger now is far from her wrath after what you did last time.”

The boys and On-jo are too used to Suhyeon rolling her eyes to the point that they will scare her that it will get stuck inside like what happened to this yellow sponge living in a pineapple under the sea.

“Why do you always have had to reminisce about that concert I missed?” Suhyeok spoke, aside from guilt, he felt shameful of what he did. ”And it is constantly between the two of you!” He seethed as he scowled back and forth between Hyunjae and Wujin.