CHAPTER TEN

Suhyeon, like everybody else, awaited for her brother’s reply as Suhyeok eyed her shortly then stayed his stares on On-jo as he turned over to see her

“We got separated in the teacher’s office. I’m sure he will be fine.” Suhyeok announced, his entire face covered with sweat.

Daesu mumbled a vulgar word as he looks outside the window, “I’m sorry, for coming back alone.” Suhyeok quibbled, as guilt consumed his mind. He doesn’t question Cheongsan’s strength and knowledge, Suhyeok is wholly convinced that they will be able to see Cheongsan again, as a human, not the other way round.

Still, he felt guilty, he just took off the office to save his own arse.

Suhyeon, strutted next to On-jo as she silently cries to herself while worrying about her friend. She can’t imagine how pain must’ve her friend is feeling right now. On-jo just lose her best friend, now it’s Cheongsan who got separated from her.

If it was her that loses the two people she cares about the most that are present in the room she is in, it will be the end of her.

Who would be the motivation for her to stay alive if she has no one to care about?

The younger twin looked over her shoulder, and there he was. The guy that would make Suhyeon undoubtedly sacrifice herself, paying attention to Hyoryung and Jimin's gossiping.

Suhyeon tilted her head on On-jo as she patted her back to give her a little comfort as she took steps closer to her brother.

As Suhyeok spotted his sister approaching him on his peripheral vision, he immediately hid the name tag inside his coat. “Who’s name tag is that?"

“No one.”

“Right. I will just assume that the person who gave that to you is too blind not to see anything bad in you.” Suhyeon teased. And what Suhyeok did, made her remove her coat and wipe the neat part of it on her face.

Suhyeon’s face almost swelled with the aggressive caress of Suhyeok’s big hands on her now reddened face. “I will have my revenge when you least expect it, just you wait and see.” Her brother did not even take her seriously, Suhyeok just crack up at her as he put his arms around her and messes with her ragged hair.