Chapter 51: Flour Everywhere

I grabbed all the ingredients from my cupboards as Dylan watched me.

"Hey can you measure out these," I passed him flour and sugar.

"Sure," As he got them he kissed the side of my cheek.

"Thankyou... And while you do that I'll preheat the oven and then crack the eggs and-," I went to say but he cut me off.

"Tórres?"

"Yes?" I turned around to him.

"Think fast," He threw a handful of flour at my face.

"Dylan!" I shouted getting some in my hands, "Wait is there something on the floor?"

As he looked down I chucked it at him. Dyl looked at me unimpressed, as I burst out laughing.

"I'm gonna get you for that," He added as I ran away. My side hurt from laughing so much. In the end he caught me and grabbed onto my waist, "I love you," He whispered into my ear.

I smiled and said it back, "Right back to cooking,"

It took half an hour to mix everything together. Dylan just watched me for most of it, looking me up and down every now and then.

"I can feel your eyes on me," I commented while putting the mixture in the oven.

"Sorry your just so pretty,"

"There we go, now we wait for it to bake," I sighed and sat down.

"So we have like 30 minutes extra..." He trailed off leaving kisses on my shoulder.

"Dylan! We can't I have to keep checking on the brownies so they don't burn," I explained trying to resist.

"Fine," He sighed and kissed me one more time.

Soon, they were ready and I decorated them with a drizzle of caramel.

My outfit was covered in flour as was Dylan's. We went over to Albert and gave him the food. He looked so happy and his mouth was drooling from the smell.

Once we cleaned up, I put on a movie for us to watch. Although we spoke through most of it.

~~

It had been a few months and Brenda's stomach has gotten giant.

Me and Addison have been closer than ever.

Dylan has been seeing Brenda to check on her. But I can't lie to myslef, I'm jealous.

What if he decides to get with her?

I mean he has the perfect family waiting for him. The only thing that is stopping him is me.

Dylan stayed at my house for the night. We were talking until he got a phone call from Brenda.

Even though he has told her he doesn't want to be her boyfriend she still calls him babe.

"Babe, I need you," She said as Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm in labour," She squealed excitedly, "Meet me at the hospital,"

And with that Brenda ended the call.

Dylan's jaw dropped and he just sat there.

"Uhh, are you okay? I'll take you to the hospital,"

He didn't answer but got his shoes on and I drove us to her.

When we got there Brenda was crying in a wheelchair.

"Hey, everything okay?" I questioned her.

"Y-yeah I just need Dylan you know. To have our child," She said before screaming.

My boyfriend and her went into a room, while I sat in the waiting area.

-Dylan's POV-

I  couldn't believe it.

It came around so fast. I'm not ready to be a dad yet.

I feel so sorry for Aria. She doesn't deserve to be put through this.

Brenda keeps calling me things like babe and I can tell it's annoying her.

She gripped my hand as we left Aria in the waiting room.

Brenda was screaming and crying.

I tried to relieve her by saying everything was okay but it felt wrong.

This should be Aria.

I'm still going to love this child even if me and Brenda are not together.

We had been in there for a few hours.

"Okay your 5cm's," The midwife said smiling.

Brenda was sweating and I was fanning her, "Baby I'm scared,"

"You'll be fine," I added, beggining to fan myself instead of her.

"Hello! Fan me not yourself!" She exclaimed rudely.

Another few hours went by and I was now sitting with Aria.

"Hey how is she?" She asked resting on my shoulder.

"Fine, you know the usual Brenda. It's weird I would have thought she'd be different as she is in labour but I guess not," I explained while laughing, "But seriously, thankyou for coming,"

"Of course. She is not the only one who needs support," I looked at her and smiled.

The nurse ran out and told me the baby was coming. Me and Aria both went into the room.

"Ugh what's she doing here," Brenda panted all red.

"I'm here to make sure your okay," She said holding in my anger.

Brenda screamed so loud my ears nearly fell off.

-Aria's POV-

I went into the room to see if she was okay.

But of course she was horrible to me.

Despite me hating her, I ignored it and held her hand.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me disgusted.

"I'm helping you. Now lean forward and follow my breathing. In... And out," She did as I said and smiled weakly at me, "Dyl rub her back,"

He did and soon we heard cries.

Cries of Dylan and Brenda's baby.

_______

Yes ik I'm pretty sure u dont add flour to a brownie recipe but i thought it was cute lmaoo

..

Sorry its taken 4ever 2 update