~ Intro ~

• Characters •

~ Elaine Fitzgerald ~
Portrayed by younger Brooke Shields
13
~• Fitz, Dolly, Laine, Lainey •~

~ Elaine Fitzgerald ~ Portrayed by younger Brooke Shields13~• Fitz, Dolly, Laine, Lainey •~

"I don't think I could do any of it without you Rich,"

~•~

~Richard Tozier~
Portrayed by Finn Wolfhard
14
~• Richie, Rich, Trashmouth •~

~Richard Tozier~Portrayed by Finn Wolfhard14~• Richie, Rich, Trashmouth •~

"You're the best part of me, Lainey, sincerely."

~•~

~•~

~• Other's •~
Logan Lerman as Christopher Fitzgerald; 16
Hugh Jackman as Martin Fitzgerald; 43
Rachel Weisz as Sandra Fitzgerald; 41

~•~

~• Rest of the cast as themselves •~
Jaeden Martell as Bill Denbrough; 14
Wyatt Oleff as Stanley Uris; 14
Jack Dylan Grazer as Eddie Kasprak; 13
Sophia Lillis as Beverly Marsh; 14
Chosen Jacobs as Mike Hanlon; 14
Jeremy Ray Taylor as Ben Hanscom; 13
Nicholas Hamilton as Henry Bowers; 16
Jackson Robert Scott as Georgie Denbrough; 7
Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise The Dancing Clown; ?
~ and more ~

~•~

~• A little bit about Elaine •~

Elaine is a 13-year-old girl who's lived in Derry, Maine her entire life. She's quiet, kind, well presented, and quite shy. Kind of strange for a girl who hangs out with the chattiest boy in town. You might know him as Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier. Richie has the biggest sense of humour imaginable and is able to turn everything serious into a joke. They'd been joint to the hip ever since they could walk. Though, they were nothing alike, maybe that's why they always got along so well?

When, the previous summer, Elaine's older brother, Christopher Fitzgerald, had shot himself, the girl had lost herself completely. Richie was the only one to help her out of it. Her parents, Martin and Sandra Fitzgerald, were too preoccupied trying to cope on their own to notice their own daughter drowning in her own grief. After all, Elaine had been the one to find Chris that day.

It was now the next summer. More specifically, the summer of 1986. Still traumatized and grieving, the girl is awaited by much worse then she could ever imagine. During, she discovers real life nightmares, leaving her more scared than she ever was before. Nonetheless, the school's known bully, Henry Bowers, and his gang of goons follow her and her group of friends, the Losers, around, picking fun and terrorizing the younger kids.

While Henry and his friends picked on them, the rest of the kids in the small town just wouldn't stop going missing. It was obvious that there was a new threat in town, and it wasn't Henry Bowers. While she and her friends go searching for the cause, Elaine develops new friendships and relationships, perhaps she will fall for her polar opposite best friend? Will the kids get to the bottom of Derry's strange problem and find a way to fix it, or will they all remain wondering?

~•~

! || Huge trigger warning || !
Before you begin reading this book i'd like to let you know that it will mention lots of triggering content. It is filled with gore, blood and deaths. As well as self-harm, suicide, kidnapping, sexual assault and more touchy subjects. If you get triggered by these things I recommend you do not read.

~•~

• Authors note •

Hey guys, as you can see, I've decided to write a new book. Recently, I've been fan girling over IT and I felt as though I should write a fanfic for Richie (Finn is also my favourite ever!!). Anyways, I based Elaine a lot off myself and I really hope you all love her as much as I do. Before reading I'd also like to say that I know Richie is gay in the movies (I'm not sure about the book) but in this he isn't. Don't get wrong, I love him and Eddie together, (Reddie4life) but I just love the idea of him with a shy girl for some reason. I hope you all enjoy!! Also, I love when you all leave comments and vote, it makes my day every time. Thanks for all the support.

Sincerely, Eve <3