~ Goodnight ~

Elaine and Richie lazily walked their bikes back toward her house, nothing but hushed conversations between the two

Elaine and Richie lazily walked their bikes back toward her house, nothing but hushed conversations between the two. Richie cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence. "So, are you mute now?" Elaine looked at him confused, shaking her head in realization. She'd been painfully quiet since they separated from the rest of the group. "Oh, right, sorry,"

Approaching Elaine's big house, the girl frowned at the absence of her parents cars in the driveway. She leant her bike against the beige garage door, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Making her way to the porch, Elaine squinted to look inside her house. She pressed her forehead against the front window, searching for any sign of life inside.

She shrugged, "They're probably working late," she told Richie, also reassuring herself. However, when she went to open the usually unlocked front door, Elaine was left locked out. She dug through her pockets for a key, only finding a candy wrapper instead. "Son of a bitch," Richie raised a brow at her unusual cussing. "No key." She informed him bluntly as she slumped.

Dropping his bike flat on the cement, Richie walked over to the side of the house. Elaine stood confused on what Richie could possibly be doing all the way over there. She shook her head at herself, automatically assuming he'd went to pee or something. After all, this was Richie. But, the boy came skipping back, a proud smile plastered on his face.

"Your window is open, I'll give you a boost." After a lot of convincing, Elaine and Richie finally stood beneath the window, both of them looking up toward the roof. The girl hesitated, doubting herself, "You really think I'll be able to reach that, Rich?" It was high for Richie to climb, let alone for short Elaine. The boy shrugged, kneeling down and forming a step with his hands.

"Nothing a little lift can't fix," Not having much of an option, Elaine stepped onto the makeshift step Richie made. He carefully boosted her up into the air, Elaine regretting having zero upper body strength. She whined, already hating this as she grabbed ahold of the ledge and did her best to lift herself up. But, as expected, this wasn't getting her anywhere.

Richie moved his hands from his makeshift step position and up to her legs. Seeing this was helping her get higher, he went as far as pushing Elaine's butt to help her get higher. Trying to climb, the brunette's face went red when she realized what was going on. Her body froze, "Richie!" She yelped, clearly uncomfortable.

Richie looked away, his eyes focusing on the grass. "I swear, I'm not doing it for myself!" He reassured. But, that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it. Time went on, Elaine basically using Richie's shoulder's as steps. She gasped in between breaths, still trying to get herself up to her window. Richie smirked, "What a view!" "You are disgust-" Losing her balance, Elaine's hand slipped.

She almost went down tumbling against Richie, but thankfully, he was stronger than she imagined. He pushed her feet higher, keeping her up in the air. "I won't let you fall," So, Elaine kept climbing, pressing her foot against what felt like Richie's hands giving her a boost. "That's my face!" He yelled, his face squirming from the pressure of her shoes on his thick glasses.