Chapter 4

chapter 4

Ethan's POV

Jennifer got in the shower I tried to kiss all over me, I purred from her touch and she purred too. I was losing control.

Don't go too far to early,we already did that already and now she is pregnant before we marked her.

I heard my wolf growl at me and he was right I slowly broke out of Jen's embrace that she had on me. I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes. I couldn't do it now.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waisted and headed back to the bedroom. Jen followed close behind when I reached the doorway she tried to pull the towel off of me."Jen!" I yelled at her.

She backed up and whimpered in the doorway, She looked up at me and I couldnt believe it, Jennifer was in heat and pregnant.

A heat is like a girl's period it but, it comes every 6 months and I guess because she shifted late that it happened immediately or it's because I didn't mark her yet.

I turned my head back to her and saw that she was clutching her stomach in pain. Her body started to turn red. If a wolf in heat didn't mate with her other half then she would go into intense pain. I quickly got dressed and called the pack doctor again. She came back up with 30 minutes. During that time she was tossing and turning and evening crying for my touch. I knew I couldn't do it because no one knew she was my mate yet and we needed to be bonded first.

When the doctor walked in Jen had already passed out,the pack doctor looked at me and then head towards the bed where Jen was and started to tie her hands. I growled at the doctor. She only looked at me with bored eyes and continued doing what she was doing.

" You and her can't mate yet, until the end of the pregnancy." The doctor said.

" I know,but I don't know what i'm going to do until then, I don't even know if i'm ready for kids yet."

I said punching the wall with my fist leaving nothing but a hole.

She tossed me some medicine, from my strong reflexes I caught it without breaking a sweat.

"I want you to make take on of those once a day so she'll be under control, just until you guys are done doing the bonding ceremony."

" Thanks again,doc" I said as she walked out of the door. I went to my nightstand and grabbed my phone to call up some of the most trusted females in my pack to keep my mate occupied.

Jen's POV

I woke up to hearing giggling all in the room. My eyes were heavy so it took a while for me to open them, when I did I closed them back because of the bright light. When I finally adjusted to the light I saw that there were 3 girls sitting at the edge of the bed laughing away.

The one in the middle with the red hair saw that I was awake and gasped.

"Guys, our Luna is awake" she whispered.

I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes.

" Here, take this" The black haired one said while giving me 2 pills and a glass of water. I took both of them and drunk the whole glass of water.

" She looks, so pretty I wish I was her so bad, you're so lucky to be with the alpha." The girl with green hair commented.

" Where are our manners, im jade" the girl with the black haired said.She had her dark curly hair lying down she had emerald eyes.

" Leslie" the redhead said.Her hair was curly and was up in a messy bun, her eyes were hazel. It looked like she had a natural eye color to be a wolf.

" And i'm Tara" the girl with the green hair said. You can her hair was dyed because of her roots that showed a little blonde, the green was like a neon color that looked really good on her and her eyes were a little blue.

" Jennifer" I croaked.

" It's very nice to meet you Luna!" They said in unison and exuberance.

They did a high pitch squeal and it hurt my ears, I lost control of my body and my wolf took over.

"Enough!" My wolf screamed I soon gained back my control, the three girls backed away in horror.

I took a deep breathe then swallowed.

" I'm sorry, but can you please show me where Damien is"

Jade jumped up he's in his office right now.

" Can you please, take me with them"

They didn't respond but, showed me where he was, the house was like a mansion, and the halls were a maze. When we reached the office to his door I heard moaning from behind the door. I put, my hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it, I opened it with a loud creak. My eyes were wide open when I saw Damien kissing a girl......