Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ethan's pov

The whole population of my pack 16 of age were fighting against the pack. I knew he was coming for her I just didn't know when he was due.We waited in the woods for the guards to pass by,in my wolf form I took one out then I left the other one to my pack to take care of.

After walking out of the woods the moon glistening on my black coat. I sniffed out the area for more wolves to come out and fight. I spotted their pack house on the other side of the woods. A large group of wolves came out one behind the other one spreading out to the point where I was surrounded. All it took was for everyone to hear me growls and they all stepped out in the middle with me.

Everyone was silent for a moment I howled one more time but this time it was a more quieter one and everyone began to fight. Both sides were charging at each other. I took my 2nd and 3rd and we took the two guards out. I caught to Jen's scent and the alpha they were heading to back of the house. I lost her scent in the meadow they must have taken a car my 2nd and 3rd met up with me. I let again out another howl of pain.

------------- 2 days later

There has been no evidence of her anywhere. The pack won the battle we,taking in the rest of the wolves alive to our prison where they have only 2 choices. Tell us where they took Jen and join the pack or become a rogue altogether. THe pack has been growing weak without her.

But little did I know I was going to find her without even trying.....

Jen's POV

We drove for hours without stopping, I fell asleep along the way. Nathaniel his 3rd delta was supposed to watch me in the back and made sure I didn't escape which was really stupid because there was child locks on my door. I has been 2 days since I have left Jada behind along with the cell I have been in.

All her father has been doing is eyeing seductively which I find disgusting because he is like 2 times older than me. After a while of looking at nothing but trees the car turned onto a dirt road which went for miles. At the end there was a cabin. The engine stopped and everyone got out except for me because of the child-lock. David as should say opened my door and gripped my arm like he gripped my wrist and tugged me along to the front door of the cabin.

The small house looked completely abandoned from the outside. As soon as we walked in the cabin on the inside looked like a room from a five star hotel. There was marble floor and such. My mouth dropped but I closed it immediately because I remembered that I was kidnapped. Nathaniel and the other one sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. I rolled my eyes.

So typical I thoughted.

David pushed me up the stairs where there was 4 rooms which I was kind of glad because I can probably get my own room. But, that didn't happen at all, instead he dragged me to his room.

"There you go darling"he said.

Each time a word comes out of his mouth made me want to cover my ears because it was disgusting to me. I closed my eyes and imagined it was over.When I opened my eyes up again they were all standing in front of me. Eyeing me like I was a piece of meat.

"What?" I nearly snapped at them.

" We are hungry,go cook us something" They commanded.

I huffed then pushed passed them, I need to get out of here. They were making me into their maid. Walking into the kitchen I stopped and turned and they were standing right behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

They just stood there like I never said anything and it is really gettign on my nerves. So, I tried again.

"Do you request something to eat or something"

"Lunch" David said which made me glare at him.

"Taylor,show her" David said again.

Confused at what they were talking about, taylor grabbed me by the neck, nearly taking my oxygen at once. The other 2 came on the side of him and just watched as I was slowly losing my breathe.

"When we order yo uto do something we want to hear a yes sir,got!" They said.

I shook my head yes.

"We can't hear you"

"Y-yes, sii-r" I croaked.

Taylor finally let me go and dropped me to the ground. They walked out of the kitchen. A second later i got up and went into the refrigerator and grabbed some american cheese,and the bread off of the counter, then I got some canned tomato soup and heated it up in a potted while I cooked 8 grill cheese sandwiches.

I sat a bowl of soup around the table with a spoon, walked into the living room where they were and waited for them to stop talking. They did and all of them looked at me.

"Lunch is ready" I whispered.

"After lunch come and watch tv,when the kitchen is cleaned" David said.

"Yes,sir" I said when he eyed me.

They all got up and walked to the table and sat down, I sat along with them and we ate silently, after they finished I picked up their plates and placed them all in the sink.

After,cleaning up and everything, I headed into the living room and sat down. David motioned for me to come sit next him. I got up from my seat and did exactly that.

They were watching some scary movie, which is probably why they are so violent. David put his hand on my thigh which made me want to throw up all over again. Trying to remove his hand from my upper thigh,it only made him grip it tighter so I just let it be.

After the movie I got up and started to cook pepper steak for dinner, I went back and called them for dinner we ate silently again. After dinner I cleaned the whole kitchen then headed upstairs up to him. He was sitting on the edge of the bed only in his boxers, which didn't faze me or make me blush, it only made me think of Ethan.

He got in the bed and lifted the other side up for me, I got in the bed because I was really tired,and drifted off to sleep.

-------------

The next morning David woke me up,I was glad he didn't touch me while I slept. I took a shower and put on some clothes that was laying on the bed for me. I made breakfast, then they came downstairs on their own to eat. They nearly devoured all of the food that I had cooked. Which taught me to cook even more food....