Chapter 1

I imagine the boys like this lol for this chapter cx

______

~ Louis ~

"Hurry up lads! Stop hogging the blood! I'm starving!" I hear Niall screaming at the lads who were drinking from the deer Harry caught.

I make my way to them panting. Woo Alex almost saw me. Thank you vampire speed!

"Sorry Niall. Early bird...well vampire," Harry stops to look at Niall, " gets the blood." and winks.

I roll my eyes and snicker at Niall.

"Well I was-" Suddenly Niall stops and we freeze too. Niall sniffs the air and a smirk appears on his face, his eyes wide and dark. "Human."

I feel my eyes widen. No. Alex. She saw me? No it can't be possible.

Alex then appears and everything seems to go in slow motion. Well it can't because like duh, we're vampires and yea you get the point.

"Mine!" Niall growls and throws her to the ground and get on top of her.

She looks pissed and pushes him off. Woah! She's really strong!

"Woah buddy! Calm yo tits! Get the hell off me! Who think you are? Well besides being a complete douche throwing girls to the ground! Are you some kind of rapist?!"

She screams in Niall's face fearless as he looks like he's going to tear her to shreds.

Shit. When Niall is hungry you don't want to mess with him. As harmless as he seems.

"What did you say?" Niall grits through clenched teeth but then smirks, "Do you know who I am? Better yet, what?"

We all gasp but he continues, obviously pissed while Alex shoots him daggers.

" Well, you won't know after I'm done with you!"And with that he lunges at Alex.

He lands on top of her and with that she screams and tries to pull him off once again but is cut off mid way when Niall bites her.

I gasp. Niall's bites are deadly.

~ Harry ~

"Niall get off her!" Louis screams.

What the hell? She's just a simple human.

Louis pushes Niall off with all his vampire strength throwing him onto a tree and breaking it.

Me and the lads, including Niall, look at Louis who seems to be on the verge of tears.

We make our way to them.

"Louis. Do you know her?" Liam asks just as confused as us.

Louis looks up at us and we gasp as we see his eyes.

They're not red. They're violet.

We all gasp.

Without waiting gor his response i ask, "Lou, she's the one...isn't she?"

He nods yet again.

Fuck. This isn't good.