Chapter 3

~Louis~

"Woah woah woah hold the heck up! First of all," Alex starts finally getting out of Louis' arms, "what is this all about?! Second of all, Oh my god i knew it! I knew vampires were real! This is the best day ever! Ahahaha! Third of all, One Direction are vampires?! Ooh that makes them even hotter!" She finishes winking at Niall and Zayn who have their mouths open.

I just roll my eyes out of jealousy.

"You mean sexier." Harry smirks winking at her.

( A/N : I imagine Harry smirking like thatto the side lol)

Oh hell no. I hear myself growling at him only making Harry's smirk go wider.

"Now hold up! I'm confused as hell! You're not scared that we're vampires and that Niall here," Liam says motioning to Niall who blushes. "almost killed you?"

"Hell no! I've always wanted to meet a vampire! Not only did i meet one but five! I think its pretty dmn awesome! Oh my god this is the best day ever!!" Alex squeals while clapping her hands and jumps up and down.

The fuck?

~Liam~

"Is she high?" Niall whispers to me not audible at all but of course us vampires can hear very well.

"No i am not high, Niall!" The girl remarks with her hands crosses against her chest.

What the hell? How did she hear that?! I thought

"Well, LiLi. To answer your question," She says and walks over to me. " I can hear anything anyone whispers or thinks. I don't know how or why but my parents have told me that it runs in my generation. My mom and dad can do that but my sisters cant." The gurl says proudly but then sighs.

"Harry Styles, stop looking at my ass and put those dirty thoughts away before i kick your ass!" The girl growls at him.

"Ooh fiesty. I'd like to see you try babe." Harry smirks at her and winks.

What Louis said next suprised the crap out of all of us.

"Alex is mine!"

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~