DREAM TWO

The time limit was up. Y/N watched as the heads of the other passenger's on the train exploded one by one. Blood was splattered everywhere. If Y/N had to admit it, the scene he had just witness looked quite pretty. Call him a psychopath if you want, but he could not deny it. The minds of an artist and author runs differently from a normal person after all. Well, that's if you considered the people in the same cabin that was once 'normal' after watching them fight like animals. 

He turned to look at the headless woman next to the train door. 'At least she had a painless death after I knocked her out,'  thought Y/N. She was pregnant. Y/N knew this because after starting a fight in one of Yoo Joonghyuk's regression in this very cabin, someone had knocked over the woman right before the time limit ended and they were still alive afterwards. 

"Well, it looks like there's two survivors," a white fluffy creature appeared.

'Bihyung,'  Y/N recognised the creature as 'Bihyung', a dokkaebi who runs the channel #BI-7623. 'No matter how many times I've seen him before, I still can't suppress the urge to pat his head. He looks fluffy. If he was more round he'd look like a pompom ball,'  thought the (h/c) male.

"Mm... hyung?" the child that was hugging Y/N woke up, rubbing his eyes. The child's golden eyes wandered around the room and back to the (h/c) with a questioning look. 

"The fight's over. The time limit had passed and they had all failed so they were killed by him," Y/N pointed at the floating creature.

"What is that thing hyung?" the child questioned. 

"A dokkaebi."

"From the myths?" 

"Yes," Y/N replied and turned to look at where the floating white creature was. "It's about to start," he mumbled to himself. 

With a snap of his finger, Bihyung made two blue screens appear in front of Y/N and the golden eyed child. 

<Sponsor selection>

- Please select a constellation. 
- The selected constellation will become your reliable sponsor.

1. Abyssal Black Flame Dragon 
2. Secret Plotter
3. Eyes of the world

[??? has revealed their modifier 'Eyes of the world']

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' smiles at the incarnation 'L/N Y/N'] 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' is looking at you]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' says you should pick him] 

Y/N stared blankly at the names on his screen. 'Has a constellation called the 'Secret Plotter' ever existed before...?'  he questioned.

[The sponsor selection has ended] 

"Hm? It seems neither of you has selected a sponsor," Bihyung appeared. "Let's have a short break before the next scenario starts. Well then, see you in 10 minutes," he then disappeared.

"Why didn't you pick a sponsor?" Y/N immediately asked Minjun as soon as Bihyun left. 

"Because I thought there was no need to. I don't need them," replied Minjun. 'I just need you', was what he wanted to say but he knew the (h/c) male wouldn't like that.

"They'll be able to help you if I can't."

"I trust you hyung," the child looked at Y/N with complete trust. "I trust that you'll always be able to help me and if you can't then that means-"

"Please," the (h/c) boy knelt down and grabbed the child's shoulder with a pleading look, "don't look at me like that. Don't put me in a spot that it shouldn't be in your mind. I am not your world. Not the reason why you should live for.". That was what Y/N wanted to tell the little boy- what he wanted the boy to know but everything that he had just done and said was just an illusion in his head. It never happened.

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' doesn't understand the expression you're displaying] 

"Hyung?" Minjun said confused.

"Nothing. We need to get out of here quick. We need to get to the third cabin in front of us," said Y/N. 

"Why?" Minjun asked.

"Because there's someone important to me there," Y/N replied. When he was about to try to break down the door, he felt someone tug his shirt.

"Hyung, please don't," the child said looking down, not letting go of his shirt.

Y/N lifted Minjun's face up, suspecting that 'it' has happened. He was right. The child's eyes were now glowing white meaning he has discovered his skill. 'I've always been afraid of that skill that Minjun had: 'Prophet'. He could see the future that neither Yoo Joonhyuk or I could ever know. Seeing him use this skill makes me afraid of what he had done...'  thought Y/N.

"You saw something didn't you? You used your skill," Y/N asked the child even though he already knew the answer. He felt Minjun's grip on his shirt tighten. 

[The second scenario has arrived]

'It's earlier. Something must've happened. It was probably hyung. He always had loved reading that novel,'  thought Y/N.

<Sub scenario - Escape>

Category: sub
Difficulty: E
Clear conditions: get across the collapsed bridge and enter Oksu Station
Time limit: 20 minutes
Compensation: 200 coins
Penalty for failure: ???

"We need to go now," said Y/N, lifting the child into his arms before breaking down the train door and running towards the bridge. 

"Hyung! Watch out!" yelled Minjun, alerted by corpse rushing towards them.

[The skill 'Ruler's Aura' lv ??? has been activated]

The awakened dead that were going towards them instantly collapsed to the ground as if something was pressuring them down. The child in Y/N's arms stared at him in admiration. 

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' applauds you]

'I see people there. Hyung is probably there too. I need to go faster,'  thought the (h/c) male.

[The skill 'Rising Star' lv ??? has been activated]

It wasn't long until he finally got to the end of the bridge, but he was surprised to see the man he's lived through 1863 lives with holding the person he wrote a story for by the neck. 'No! Please don't drop him,'  Y/N set the child in his arms down before speeding towards the two.

"Kim Dokja, I believe you. You really are a prophet," Y/N heard the regressor say, dropping the reader into a monster's mouth.

"Hyung!" the (h/c) shouted.

"...Y/N...?" both the reader and protagonist said, surprised at the (h/c) male's sudden appearance. 

"Please save hyung! He's going to jump after that man!" Minjun suddenly shouted. He was right. Just when Y/N was about to go after Kim Dokja, Yoo Joonghyuk stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Let go!" Y/N tried to pry Yoo Joonghyuk's hand off, but he was the protagonist for a reason.

'Why are you acting like this? I've never seen you react this ever before. And why for him? Why for that guy and not me?'  Yoo Joonghyuk question. 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' is displeased by the incarnation 'L/N Y/N's' foolishness] 

TO BE CONTINUED...