DREAM FIVE

"Am I lost? Pft no- there's no way I'm lost... I'm lost," said Y/N who was now separated from his group. 

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' questions your stupidity]

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' asks if you need help]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is laughing at your situation]

[800 coins have been sponsored]

"Please send help."

[The constellation 'Demonic Judge of Fire' says that she will tell the others]

"Thank you," Y/N thanked the archangel before sitting down. 'It's pretty dark and empty here. It's not the best place. It reminds me of 73rd realm....'  thought the (h/c) male.

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says that he's sorry]

"Sorry? For calling me an idiot earlier? Are you apologising because I look pitiful now?" Y/N chuckled.

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says that you don't remember]

"Remember what? Is there something I should?"

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says you'll forget everything again even if he tells you]

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' says that you will fail in the end]

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world' demands that the Secret Plotter stops what he's saying]

"There's something that I'm supposed to remember that you two know right?" the (h/c) boy looked up. "Have I ever... died before?" he asked. Y/N already knew what the Secret Plotter and Eyes of the world were talking about however, no one other than himself must know that he could remember things that he's not supposed to be able to. "... You're not saying anything anymore? Have you left?" silence... "Have you gotten tired of me?" he let out a sad smile.

[The constellation 'Secret Plotter' is looking at you]

[The constellation 'Eyes of the world is looking at you]

Y/N smirked. 'Hah, I knew that would work on at least one of you.'.

"Hyung!" he heard someone shout. It was Minjun's voice. 

Getting up, Y/N headed to where Minjun's voice was coming from and was able to find the golden eyed boy. 

"Hyung! The others need help," said Minjun, eyes glowing white. 

"Minjun, what did you see?"

"A warden of darkness will appear where Gilyoung, Dokja-ahjussi, Sangah-noona and that other guy Cheon Inho sent with us is."

Y/N's eyes widened. 'How could a warden of darkness appear in a difficulty E scenario? I have to go help them.' .

[The skill 'Rising star lv ???' have been activated]

The (h/c) male picked up the child and started sprinting to the direction the child was telling him. When they arrived, they saw the warden of darkness shoving a tentacle in Han Myungoh's mouth. '... What kind of R18 sh*t is this?'  thought Y/N, covering Minjun's eyes before walking over to Gilyoung who looked tired on the floor and covering his eyes too. 

"Hyung?" both Gilyoung and Minjun questioned.

"Don't look kids. You're not old enough."

'And we're old enough to kill monsters?'  Minjun wanted to question the amount of braincells the man that he looked up to possessed. 

"You don't plan on giving birth anytime do you?" Dokja asked Sangah, charging at the warden of darkness.

"Of course not," she replied.

"I don't wanna do that either. Seems painful," commented Y/N, still covering the two 12 year old's eyes. 

"Hyung, you're a guy," retorted Minjun.

"Guys can't give birth," said Gilyoung.

"That doesn't apply to omegave-" Y/N slapped himself on the cheek. "Forget I said anything."

"Aren't you supposed to be helping them?" asked Gilyoung.

"Oh sh*t you're right!" Y/N got up hurriedly and rushed to help the others. 

"Dokja-ssi!" shouted Sangah.

'Hyung!'  Y/N's eyes widened, seeing Dokja's weapon break.

[The skill 'Ruler's aura' lv ??? has been activated]

Just when the warden of darkness was about to hit Dokja with a tentacle, a large pressure made it fall to the floor. 'It's as powerful as it was described in the novel,'  thought Dokja.

"Hyung! Move! I can't use the skill for too long or the scenario difficulty will increase!" shouted Y/N, grabbing his bone made sword. "I'll take care of this one!" 

Dokja did what the (h/c) said and moved back. He watched as Y/N's skill deactivate allowing the warden of darkness to get back up as the (h/c) male got closer.

[The skill 'Fallen Crown' lv ??? has been activated]

Y/N stabbed his sword into the ground with both hands, resting them on top the end of the sword making a dark pit appear around him. Ghostly knights started coming out of the dark pit and stood in front of Y/N as if guarding him. Lifting up his sword, Y/N pointed it towards the dark warden.

"Charge," with one word, Y/N sent an army towards the warden of darkness, attacking it. "Bring it down in front of me," Y/N eyes turned cold and a neutral expression made its way to his face.

"Y/N! Don't kill it!" Dokja shouted.

"I won't. I know what to do hyung," the (h/c) replied without a hint of emotion in his voice. Dokja knew why the (h/c) acted this way, though it still slightly upset him. Y/N had always been to warm and kind towards him, so he wasn't use to Y/N being so... cold.

"That's a powerful skill, but didn't Y/N-ssi say that the difficulty will increase if he uses a skill for too long?" questioned Sangah.

"He did because his skills are too strong for a difficulty E scenario, but it's a different story if his skill has a penalty," Dokja replied.

"A penalty?"

"Y/N's skill 'Fallen Crown' allows him to summon an army and command them like a king, but if he shows any kind of emotion or if he shows anything other than coldness and commanding, they'd start to consume him because of how he appeals to everyone and everything," the reader explained.

"Appeals to everyone and everything...?" Sangah was confused.

"He's the type of person with charisma to draw others in but look at him, can anyone ever captivate a star like him? If you reach out towards him, do you think you'll be able to reach him? Even if you were to dedicate your whole existence to him," Dokja thought of how the character 'Choi Minjun' saw 'L/N Y/N' as, "he'd still draw a line between you and him as only companions. Do you think anyone would ever be able to possess someone like him?".

"No. Every time I'm near him it always seemed as if he's from another world than us," Sangah spoke as if she had realised something.

'He's a star that even the protagonist Yoo Joonghyuk, cannot have,'  Dokja stared at the (h/c) boy whose face showed no emotion. 'Everyone wants to possess Y/N... including his own skills...'

TO BE CONTINUED...