DREAM THIRTY FOUR

'This must be Seoul but where?'  Kim Dokja stepped out a blue portal and looked around with Yoo Joonghyuk following right behind. As soon as Yoo Joonghyuk stepped out they were under attack and had to immediately dodge.

"It's the Supreme King!" 

"It's alright they're not on the same side anyways."

"Leave the Supreme King alone and attack the King of no Killing!" 

A group of people charged at Kim Dokja but they were cut down even faster then how they appeared. It seemed like a scenario was currently active but it did not seem to involve hunting humans so something was wrong.

'Min Jiwon?'  Kim Dokja spotted the King of Beauty in the distance and decided to ask what was going on.

"What? The King faction was disbanded? Then were the people who are hunting others followers of a king?" questioned Kim Dokja.

"No, they're another group. It's the Salvation Church," explained Min Jiwon. "The Salvation Church appeared the very day you left and said they would save humanity from the scenarios. They've been killing groups who are going against them."

"Where's Y/N?" Yoo Joonghyuk straight up asked.

'Right, Y/N said he'd stay behind in case something happens while we're gone so why hasn't this problem been solved yet? Is the Salvation church more powerful than expected? They're not supposed to appear until the 11th scenario but Y/N is still a strong individual so what's going on?'  the unexpected appearance of the Salvation Church and disappearance of the (h/c) haired male was making Kim Dokja a bit nervous. 

"L/N Y/N? Well..." Min Jiwon seemed hesitant to answer. "He's been missing since the day you left too. No one's seen him since then."

"Then we should- hey Yoo Joonghyuk what are you doing?" from the corner of his eye Kim Dokja could see Yoo Joonghyuk moving away and called out to him.

"I'm going to find Y/N," Yoo Joonghyuk answered without even turning around.

"You don't even know where to-" before Kim Dokja could finish his sentence the sound of marching and the steps of an elephant appeared.

"It's the Salvation Church!" Min Jiwon held her head in fear, a terrified expression on her face.

"You pitiful prisoners..." the Salvation Church leader stepped out their carriage to reveal a young adult with sunny hair that flowed with the wind and a clean face with gold coloured eyes. "The scenarios have pulled wool over yours eyes." 

Nirvana truly were a heavenly sight to behold, but to those who knew their heart only saw a demon in angel's skin. Nirvana's words were like whispers of desires that seemed to hit people deep in their hearts and quickly they gained followers.

But anyways Yoo Joonghyuk did not give a fuck about Nirvana's bullshit. 

"You haven't changed. You still recruit suicide squads with your ridiculous lectures," Yoo Joonghyuk drew his blade and stepped forward. "You better stop what you're doing and get lost." 

"You... Joonghyuk?" Nirvana's face instantly brightened as they moved closer to said male. "Do you have any idea how hard I looked for you?"

Yoo Joonghyuk did not react to the way Nirvana excitedly moved towards him but only held his blade forwards to stop Nirvana. "Where's Y/N?" 

Nirvana's expression immediately changed.

"You know where he is don't you?" the protagonist looked at the hypocrite coldly. 

"Ah Y/N? Haha..." Nirvana's smile turned mocking as they landed on the ground, "I killed him."

"You...." Yoo Joonghyuk glared, "I don't believe you."