DREAM TWENTY TWO

As Yoo Sangah's limp body started to fall, Kim Dokja ran forward to catch her, though he never dared to look up. Above the sky, outer gods had appeared. Although clearly rejected by the scenarios and baring a glitchy form, you could tell that they were powerful just from their presence. 'The gods of other dimensions, they are... the ones who I'm fighting against,'  thought Kim Dokja, staring up at the sky when the outer gods were about to vanish.

The reader's focus on the larger being made him miss a smaller figure falling out of the sky, however, someone did not. In fact, they were standing right where the figure who appeared from the sky landed. The two made eye contact, glowing white eyes peering into black ones that could be seen even when their hood was on. 

"That's strange, I appeared because I felt that Y/N-ah/yah[1] was here, but you're here instead Minjun," the figure said, taking off his black hood and revealing his appearance that looked exactly like Yoo Joonghyuk's. 

"I came here because I knew you were going to come," Minjun's glowing white eyes then turned back into the golden colour they originally were. "When will you go back?" although Minjun asked this in a neutral voice, the figure could see hostility in the child's golden eyes. 

"Whoa whoa, no need to rush me!" the figure put up his hands. "I'll leave right after I see him."

"Why?"

"Why should I tell you?" the figure smiled.

"If you won't then don't go see him and return back to your world."

"Fine fine, I will," the figure started to step backwards but then, he suddenly stopped, "only after I see Y/N-ah/yah of course," with a smirk on his face, the figure slowly disappeared.

"Don't act better than me just because he looks at you that way 000," Minjun bit his bottom lip, making it bleed along with his palm from his nails digging into his own skin from anger.

.

.

.

"Who's there?" the (h/c) male looked around but all he could see was darkness. 

All of a sudden, he felt someone's arms wrap around his neck, whispering in his ear, "Y/N-ah/yah, I miss you."

Y/N covered his ears, feeling hot breath blowing against it and turned around, but he couldn't see anyone. 'Ah, am I hallucinating again?'  he thought with a sad smile.

"Why so sad?" hearing a familiar voice in front of him, Y/N immediately turned his head back in front and saw a person who looked like Yoo Joonghyuk except shorter. "Do you miss me that much? Or are you sad because you don't want to see me again?" the figure frowned.

"No, I don't mean it like that. I miss you. I miss you a lot Joonghyun-hyung," Y/N felt his nose sting and a clump build up in his throat. "I got revenge for you. I did it for you hyung," the (h/c) male felt a tear rolling down his face.

"I know Y/N-ah/yah," 'Joonghyun' wiped his tear away, "I've always been watching. I was just joking before. I know you miss me." 

Remember what he failed to do before, Y/N decided to confess now.

"Joonghyun-hyung the truth is that I-" a finger pressed up against Y/N's lips, making him go quiet.

"If you want to tell me that then how about you come with me first then?" the figure said with a smile.

"Where?"

"To my- our  world," the figure's smile got wider.

If this was before, Y/N would've agreed without hesitation but, he had a promise to keep with Yoo Joonghyuk as well as Kim Dokja. He can't leave.