24. I Hate You!!

Am I spoiling you guys by giving double updates 🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. But........ Your wish is my command so Here's the another chapter as you asked for.......

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE BIT EMOTIONAL SO GET READY WITH YOUR TISSUES.

AND PLEASE VOTE.

See you after the chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

A sound of slap echoed through the room which shocked everyone.

Alessa kept her hand on her cheek where her mother just slapped her.Romano's ran towards Alessa.Isabella pushed Emilia and Ethan hugged Alesaa.

Alessa was still in shock. No matter how much angry she was, she never raise her hand. Alessa looked at her mother. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

Pierro shouted at Emilia for slapping his Stella.

Pierro- How dare you to raise your hand on my daughter?

Emilia- Because she deserves it. She hit my daughter and she deserves every bit of the slap.

Pierro- She would never slap someone without a reason.
Pierro shouted.

Emilia- I don't care about any fu*king reason............ You know what you are the reason she became like this, so violent. You must have taught her your traits.

Emilia shouted at Pierro while holding his collar.

Romano's were looking at her like if Alessa won't be there Emilia would be 6 ft under the ground.

Alessa shocked to see that her family was on her side, they trusted her.

Then she looked at her mother's side who was holding her father's collar.

A soft, timid voice heard in the room full of chaos

Alessa- Leave him.

Emilia- What?  What did you say?

Alessa couldn't control her feelings and shouted.

Alessa- I Said Fucking Leave My Father's Collar Right Now Mrs Smith.

Everyone was taken aback with her burst out.

Emilia- Are you taking this man's side over me.

Alessa chuckled

Alessa - No(she whispered)  I am taking my father's side over my birth giver.

Emilia got so angry at her words and raised her hand to slap her but Alessandro hold her hand.

Alessandro look dead at her eyes
Alessandro- Don't you dare.

Emilia released her hand from his grip and looked at Alessa who didn't even flinch like she was expecting that.

Emilia laughed and said

Emilia- Did they change you?Yeah look at you, looking in your mother's eyes ,being disrespectful. Do you want me to teach you a lesson?

Alessa- How?  How would you teach me a lesson. Tell me. Would you keep me hungry like last time?  Or would you lock me in the basement like you did last year? Or the worst lock me out of the house? 

Alessa looks at her mother's eyes without any emotion and a sickly smile on her face while everyone was shocked at this new revelation.

Emilia- That was because you hurted my daughter.