34. Fight

ALESSA'S POV

Its been days since my periods ended and I made mend with Ethan and Noah too.

Right now I am in library with Ethan finding some books. Just then I saw the book on upper side of rack. I tried to take the book out by jumping. But in the process, I knocked out a book from the other rack.

I checked the book and it got torn. Just then Ethan entered the aisle I was in. He looked at the book horrified and then at me.

Ethan- That was Ezio's favorite book. He is gonna kill us.

Alessa - What no!!  I don't wanna die yet. I didn't even have my first kiss.

Ethan - What the!!  Are you really worried about the first kiss and not the situation.

Alessa- What should we do now. I asked while biting my nails.

We thought about some plan for sometime but couldn't think of anything. Just then an idea came into Ethan's mind.

Ethan- Bring out the glue fast.

Alessa - But he will know if we apply glue.

Ethan- You bring glue first, then we will see.

I brought the glue and gave it to him.
He applied the glue in a very less amount and put the book back.

Alessa- What did you do?

Ethan- I did it many times. I applied glue so that when he will read the book, it won't torn immediately but after some time.

He said winking.

Alessa- Wow you are intelligent!!  I said while hugging him.

Then we escaped from there and went to our room.

Luckily Ezio didn't ask anyone about the books which means he believed in what we did or he knew who did it.

______________

Right now I am in car with Leo and Noah going to school right now.

Ethan didn't join us today because he was too tired with his football practice from yesterday.

Alessa- Leo

Leo- Hmm

Alessa- Why do you always keep looking at Vivaan.

Leo put a sudden break.

Leo- Wh... What..... Umm..... No.... I don't

He said stuttering

Alessa- You sure and why are you stuttering.

Leo- I am not stuttering

Alessa- Oh ok I might have some misunderstanding.

Noah chuckled and I look outside the car.

Soon we reached to the school and I opened the car door and ran towards my class but before I could run my both brothers hold both of my hands and they hold me up in the air and carried me to the school.

Alessa- Wow it feels great.

I said giggling

Noah- This is the magic of our muscles.

We three laughed and people looked at us like something unexpected happened.

Noah and Leo dropped me outside my class and asked me to call them if something happens.