35. Humiliation

ALESSA'S POV

Right now I am in my bed. My alarm is blaring continuously.

Ofo!!  Why we have to wake up in the morning.

I shut my alarm off but after 5 minutes it started ringing again. I decided to wake up.
It's not alarm's fault anyway. It's my fault. I put these many alarm on gap of every 5 minutes because I wanted to wake up early.

You might wanna know why I am waking up early on Saturday? 

Because today Ally and Clemente is coming back. They actually went on a business trip last week. They were so busy that they didn't even get the time to video call me. We rarely talked for some minutes. And I missed my brother a lot.

Papa told me yesterday that they are coming today, so I wanna welcome my brothers.

I went to bathroom and did my morning chores and got ready for the day.

I went downstairs and saw only papa, ezio and Clemente on breakfast table.

I ran and hugged Clemente

Alessa- I missed you

Clemente- Aww I missed you too my baby.

Alessa- Next time, don't go on such trips where you can't even call.

Clemente - Ok sure.

Alessa- But why are you looking so sleep deprived Cle?

Clemente- Because I am sleep deprived baby. I really want to sleep after breakfast.

Alessa- Ohok. Ally still didn't come downstairs. What is he doing? I will go and call him.

Ezio - He isn't home Lisa.

Alessa- What do you mean Ez.

Ezio- He directly went to office.

Alessa- What?  He worked for a week straight and now he is again in office. Nuhhh it's not gonna work in my home.

Ezio- Well that's how he is.

Alesaa- Not in my watch. Papa I am coming with you to office.

Clemente- Dad I want all the highlights.

Clemente winked.

Alessa- I am gonna wake Ethan up, we are gonna go together.

I said and ran to Ethan's room while my family was asking me to have breakfast first.

I reached Ethan's room and pour a glass of water which was kept on the bedside table.

Ethan woke up with the jolt.

Ethan- What the......

Alessa- I don't have time to listen. Get ready fast, I am also gonna go get ready. We are going to office with Papa.

I said and pulled him out of the bed and pushed in bathroom while he was opposing.

Alessa- Come on fast!!  I said and ran to my room to get ready.

After getting ready, I went downstairs and saw Ethan already there. We had breakfast together while Ethan was complaining all the while to Papa about how I woke him up and Papa was busy in feeding me.

After breakfast, we left for the office in Papa's car. And soon we reached the office.

Just like last time papa and Ethan checked everything outside and then asked me to come out.