Room B340

“The real reason we came back to the queen mary… its right now, this is room B340. you can tell because they had to take off the markers they stopped using this as a hotel room due to so many complaints by the guests inside injuries, murders, we’ll get into it but this is were everything went down” sam explained to the camera as we all waited outside of the room “i have like less oxygen flow here… like its harder to breath” Kat said “i mean the first time we went past this i was getting like nauseous looking at it thats why i’m looking the other way because i dont want to look at it” Sam added “and now we’re about to go inside of there” colby said “yall are about to go in there…” Matt said i could tell he was getting pretty nervous

“your going in to” colby said chuckling a little “... i will go in there for like five minutes” he continued “you can do it… i believe in you” i said putting my hand on Matt’s shoulder and rubbing it comfortably. “Just for old time sake why dont me and you go in there just ourselves for two seconds” sam suggested to colby and then they went in. I then turned my attention to Matt to make sure he was okay “so are you ready to go in?” i asked “i think im just nervous and a little bit scared” he admitted “I promise you will be fine i wont let anything happen to you” i said with a smile and linked our arms when sam and colby started to come out “i will keep you safe from anything evil” i add “aaw my knight in shining armour” he joked back. 

“Theres good spirits, theres bad spirits and then theres demonic spirits, im happy to let you guys know like what is what obviously. Are you guys gonna want to cut it if its demonic but not dangerous or do you want to keep going?” Amanda asked the boys before going into the room “as long as you dont think its like super dangerous” sam answered “okay” Amanda says and with all of that we head into the room. Kat walked in first and she started to talk about not feeling well, then me and Matt walked in it was a heavy room which is what Matt pointed out as we walked further in and i looked around to see if i saw anything and i noticed something in as i walked in but couldnt tell what it was, then Amanda walked in and although she didnt mention it i could tell that she felt the same thing i did.

Amanda shut the door that was louder than i expected “why did she do that?” Matt said full of fear, so i stayed close to him with our arms linked, Amanda gave a toothy smile “spooky” she said shrugging. “All of these are quotes from people of experiences they had in this room” Colby said as we looked at the words on the pilar in front of us. “Out of the corner of my eye i saw a person walking by so i turned to look it was a lady in a powder blue dress she was solid but unfocused and hazy whenever looked at either of us and suddenly she just walked behind a thin pole which we had a clear view of and just disappeared” Kat said reading the story on the pole

“my family and i were up on the bridge looking around and i wandered off by myself into the chart room i felt someone tug at the back of my shirt just above my left shoulder and i turned to see if it was one of my family members i felt a chill and realised that there was no one else in the chart room i left-” amanda started to read another story that was on the pilar but got interrupted by a noise “that… thats exactly what the knocks sounded like” Colby said referring back to what they experienced when they first came here “i left the room immediately this was the first time anything like this had ever happened to me” Amanda said finishing the story.

“i was doing my rounds outside of the ship when i noticed a normally secure room was unlocked i looked inside and saw a little girl standing in the room she looked at me stretched her arms out towards me and then disappeared from the room” i read out loud. We went and sat on the sofa and sam started reading some more stories that were on the piece of paper they had in the room for guests to read “B340 is on of the staterooms reportedly haunted on the queen mary soon after queen mary opened as a hotel in 1971 the front desk started getting complaints from guests in the room claiming that someone was knocking on the door in the middle of the night and the bathroom lights would come on by themselves the hotel maids began complaining that they would enter the room and find the bathroom water running even though the room had not been occupied for several days” “thats what happened to us” Colby said and Sam agreeing with him “one maid became hysterical when she changed the bed covers one morning and and left to get fresh towels, when she returned all of the covers had been pulled off the bed and were laying in the middle of the floor in a heap”