Im Fine, Just Tierd.

I get off the plane and enter the gate, after yesterday i just wanted to be back home with my friends and Colby so i left on the earliest flight, i look around and finally find the person i need the most right now. We both walk towards each other and meet in the middle, I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head into his chest, taking in his sent as he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"How are you feeling?" Colby asks, i move my head so i can look up at him, "im fine, just tired" I reply, he gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and we start walking to the baggage claim. Colby grabs my bag for me and then he takes me to his car, i climb into the passenger seat while he puts my bag in the back, i get comfortable and close my eyes waiting for Colby to get in. He climbs in and turns the car on, he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs patterns onto it, and I let myself drift off to sleep.

Colby's pov: 8am

We got to my apartment an hour ago, i helped Y/n in and she is now asleep in my bed, i leave her there and sit down on my couch, turning on the tv. I get up from the sofa and walk into my kitchen, i make Y/n some food and grab her a glass of water, "theres some food and water here for you" I say just above a whisper, stroking my hand on her cheek to wake her up a little.

"Thank you" she whispers, keeping her eyes closed, i kiss her cheek and then the doorbell goes off, Sam is coming over to make a video. I open the door but stay hidden behind it as he walks in "good morning" he says "oh what's up?" I say clearing my throat and closing the door.

"How you doin?" i ask walking into the kitchen, "holy shit" I say pointing at his hair "notice anything different?" he asks "you got a new shirt" I joke, "it is a new shirt brother thank you" he says, turning on the lights so it looks better on camera. "I also have a couple new freckles" he adds "dude what?" i question looking at his hair "does it look different?" he asks "it looks way different" i say laughing,

...

"Let me just tell Y/n that we're going outside" I say and walk into the bedroom and see her still asleep, i sit next to her and gently stroke her arm to wake her up "me and sam are gonna be downstairs outside, we'll be back in a few minutes" I say and she nods opening her eyes looking at me, i lean down and give her a kiss on the lips and then leave.

Y/n's pov:

Colby walks out of the room and then i hear the front door close, i get up from the bed and walk into the living room area, i sit in the corner of the couch and turn on the tv, watching some random things.

After around 30 minutes i hear the front door unlock so i turn off the tv incase their still filming, i stay tucked into the corner of the couch and turn on instagram. Sam and Colby walk into the apartment and notice that im out of the bedroom so they continue to film but make sure im not in the view of the camera.

The boys go onto the balcony and i realise how late its gotten and how hungry i am, i order some chinese and then go back to looking at instagram again.

...

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" Colby asks sitting next to me and cuddling into my side, turning on the tv again, "ive just ordered us some chinese" I says, reaching my hand up to his hair and playing with it.

"How are you feeling?" he asks again "better now that ive slept" i reply, "good im glad" he says moving so he could face me, he leans closer and connects his lips to mine, i turn my body around so Colby can lay in between my legs, our lips move together in perfect sync, like they were made for each other.

My hands stay in his hair and his hands roam my hips, rubbing and squeezing the skin, i pull his hair a little harder and he lets out a moan, but we're interrupted by my phone ringing. I pull my lips from Colbys but he doesn't stop, instead he takes this as an opportunity to start kissing my neck.