Blind Hide And Seek P.T.3.

“Hey everybody” Colby says from next to me, putting both his arms up “whats up guys!? Second video in this house because we’ve got to pay for it somehow” Sam says “hey mom hey dad” Jake says like a kid “this is a very requested video, you guys know how to play blind hide and seek, im gonna be seeking with this blind fold,

But in a place that i have no idea about, we just got here like an hour ago, so im probably gonna fall on my face alot” Sam explains after some more explaining Sam goes outside and we all start running trying to find a hiding spot and i decide to hide under the table after not being able to find a better place. “Im gonna get found first i can already tell because i am under the table… actually im gonna lie down so maybe i have a better chance” I say to my phone camera and i lie down under the table. 

After a few minutes of waiting i hear Sam enter the house and start to look around. I see his legs walk into the living room and he slowly walks over towards the table, i can hear him hitting the top of the table with his gun and then he crouches down and runs his arm and gun just above me but to my luck he doesnt notice me and walks away looking everywhere else. 

Sam finds Kaelyn and she stars recording for him, they come back into the living room, Sam misses me again but then he almost gets Jake, before he can shoot him Jake runs away shoving a chair under the table in the process. I hold back the curse words so i dont get found but Sam must of heard me and shot me. 

“Fuck!” i yell “he hit me with the chair so it wasnt my fault” I add on crawling out from under the table and then i walk to the sofa that is the loser zone. 

Devyn comes down to the living room after being found, “hey” i say “hi” she replies, “soo, how are you and Colby?” she asks, shes believed that we love each other in the first few weeks of knowing each other, “well we went on a date last night” I admit quietly so sam doesnt tell us off for talking ”how was it? What did you do? Who planned it?” she asks getting over excited. 

“He planned it all, we went to a really nice restaurant and then after he took me to these gardens where we walked around and saw all the different plant and lights, then we went to my apartment and just talked. We learnt new things about each other, it was probably the best date in the world all though ive never really been on any” I say. “Thats so cute” Devyn says. 

The last to be found was Colby, who was in the crawl space above us, “where could he be though?” Sam asks, standing on the stair railing feeling the ceiling above him, after some more confusion and everybody laughing at Sams expense “i think we should let him take his blind fold off Colby’s already one” I say. Sam takes his blind fold of and looks up, Colby then opens up the door the the crawl space. 

We finished filming and then Colby drives us pack to his apartment, “i am tired” i saw slowly walking into his apartment “then we should go to bed” Colby says guiding me to his room, he goes to his draw and gets me one of his t-shirts out and throws it at me. 

I walk back into his room after getting changed, i crawl into Colbys bed next to him and fall asleep after my head hits the pillow.