Meet Me

“Where is Matt gone?” i asked sitting down with the rest of the group “he didn't want to do it anymore, it was a bit too much for him” Sam said sat on the arm chair, me sat on the floor, Amanda and kat and then colby behind me on the sofa, “okay” i answered sad that he wasn't enjoying himself. Sam was doing the estes method next. He put the headphones and the blindfold on and got into the zone, and then the questions started. Colby asked th first question “Does anybody in this room look familiar can you recognise anybody?” “right here” Sam answered “yeah we are right here we’ve been on this ship for a couple of hours and theres a few you’ve probably seen before, do you recognize anyone in this group?” amanda asked and the music box went off in response “that was a yes” i said. “Are you the same entity that talked to sam and colby three years ago?" Kat asked. 

Then the music box goes off again giving us a response “if its the same entity-” i get interrupted by sam asering “over here… dont look” “dont look where?” colby asked “where dont you want us to look?” he adds and then the music box goes off again “it showed us dont look in the bathroom” amanda confirmed “you were the one who turned on the faucet lat time huh?” Colby asked, trying to confirm if its the same thing. “Become” Sam said as the music box goes off, “the music box is going off way more now than it did when you were under” Kat says “weird” Colby responses. 

“I'm gonna ask again are you the spirit that sam and colby to three years ago… in the same room?” amanda questions, Kat puts her hand on her chest like she's struggling to breathe but i left it because she seemed fine a second later, “me” sam said “are you the one that turned off the camera?” i asked “for you to decide” sam answered “are you the spirit responsible for all the tragedies that have taken place?” I ask “out” Sam said in an almost angry voice. “Do you want us all out?” Colby asked and we got no response “do you want me to leave?” I question getting a bit uncomfortable and nervous “meet me” sam said “you want me to meet you… where?” i ask and start to fidget with the sleeve of my jacket. 

COLBY’S POV: 

“Out” sam said  “Do you want us all out?” i asked but there was no response i noticed that y/n was getting a bit uncomfortable and nervous “do you want me to leave?” she asked “meet me” sam said “you want me to meet you… where?” she asked fidgeting with her jacket and her voice shaking “where can we find you?” i ask and then look up at the ceiling waiting for a response “look up” sam said “i was looking up” i said. I notice y/n looking down in her lap with her hands on her forehead shielding her eyes “are you over by the door?” amanda asks while i keep watching y/n to make sure she is okay and then the music goes off signalling it was there, “holy fucking shit” i said in disbelief and lean forward debating wether i should comfort her or not, i decided not to because i didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable. 

Out of nowhere y/n stood up really fast looking scared making us all jump a bit and i stand up with her to make sure shs okay “whats the matter?” i asked worry building up in me, i see her shaking and i decide to just do it and put my hand on her shoulder “can i leave?” she asked in a small voice with tears building in her eyes “yess… yes i will take you” i said and i grab her stuff and guide her out of the room with my hand on her back. “Are you okay?” i asked as we walked down the corridor “yeah” she said but i knew that she was lying “what happened in there?” i asked “is it okay if i tell you at the end i dont want to talk about it here?” she questioned “yeah of course” i said as we got to the guide and Matt, i put her stuff down on the floor and she sits next to it “do you want me to stay here with you?” i ask looking down at her “no im fine you should go back to the others i’ll be fine” she said hugging her legs to her chest “ok” i said and reluctantly went back to the others. We carried on doing the estes method and the whole time i couldnt stop thinking about y/n. 

Time skip:
Me and sam went back to the rest of the group after having a talk on camera just the two of us. When we got to the rest of the group y/n still had her legs to her chest and her head down “ready to leave?” Sam asked and i see y/n’s head pop up i grab her stuff again and she gives me a small smile, it’s clear that what ever happened in that room has really affected her, we finally get off the ship and stand in the parking lot. “Are you okay telling us what happened on camera?” i asked to which she nodded yes in response and sam set up the camera. 

“So what happened in there?” I ask looking at her “well when i got here i was fine i only felt weird here or there but i just ignored it but then when i came across that man the feeling started to grow, i felt nervous, uncomfortable and unwanted like something really didnt want me here. Then when we started the estes method with sam it got worse, something kept on showing itself to me it was a tall dark figure, not a person cause it was too tall and its hands were weird, after same said that i needed to get out and it wanted to meet me the figure started to get closer to me and then it was right in front of me and told me to look up…” she explained “is that why you were looking down and covering your face?” i asked and she hummed a yes. 

We say goodbye and end the video and then get into the car, sma was driving i was in the passenger seat and y/n was behind me with kat next to her, amanda and  matt in the back. She gave sam the address and stayed silent for the rest of the way. 

Y/N’S POV: 
We got into sams car and i gave him my address, i was too drained to speak so i just sat and looked out of the window and watch everything go by, it was a 36 minute drive and so we just went. After about twenty minutes everyone was hungry so we went to the mcdonalds drive through “how are you doing?” amanda asks leaning forward to me as we sit in line waiting for our food, "yeah im fine now still just a bit drained" I said looking up to see Colby looking at me through the mirror with a glint of worry in his eyes, but I just ignore it.  "Thank you" I said as I'm passed my fries and cola, and with that we were back on the road. 

We get to my apartment complex and I grab my stuff ready to get out of the car, "Thank you so much for bringing me along" I said to everyone "thanks for agreeing to go somewhere with people you don't know, it was great having you there" sam said with a laugh making me to laugh as well "I'll walk you" colby said opening his door "no no its fine im okay" I say shutting my car door and standing on the pavement, "no its dark and I wanna make sure you make it there safe" he said shutting his door standing infront of me. 

We walk into my complex and get into the elevator pressing the button to the 5th floor. "Thanks for being there today when stuff was happening" I said looking down at my feet "no problem" he replied , I could feel his eyes burning into me but leave it when the doors open. 

"This is me" I said, getting to my apartment door and finding my key out of my bag, I unlocked the door and turned to him before opening it. "Thanks" I say messing with sleeve of my hoodie "it's okay… umm… here's my number" Colby said nervously handing me a small slip of paper "I know you've already got sams but I want you to have mine as well just incase" he said scratching the back of his neck "oh… thanks" I said giving him a friendly smile "right well goodnight" he said with a small night "goodnight" I said, and watched him get into the elevator and I turn the door handle and walk into my apartment going straight to bed.