Chapter 1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lee Heeseung. He is not an ordinary guy you see at school and think "Oh, he is cute, handsome, and good at everything.", though that is a quite good description of him.

Let's just say, that he wasn't a person who you would pair up with fortune telling.

He is the type to think rationally, he won't let his emotions take over him. Though there is a person who he can't think of like that when it comes to the difficulties or situations they might be in.

That person is no other than Sunoo his childhood friend who he, unfortunately, has feelings for. To his friends, he is always trying to be wise, and helpful, and give them advice, but when it comes to Sunoo it's different.

He often hugs him and keeps him happy no matter what, but everything changed when Ni-Ki appeared, Heeseung felt something and that something was that he and Sunoo are going to meet, and there is going to be a relationship, but there is one more problem.

Park Sunghoon.

Why?

Because Heeseung felt a strong connection with the two of them (Sunoo and Sunghoon) and now everything is kind of complicated. He doesn't know with who will Sunoo end up, but he knows for sure that it won't be him.

He is sure of it.

He is currently, taking the cards that he had mixed and is showing them to Ni-Ki.

This-

Heeseung glanced at the cards in front of him, but soon after that, he glanced at Ni-Ki who seemed nervous about what he was going to say.

If you hurt Sunoo in any way, I will spank you and that's a promise.

Heeseung sighed. "You see those two cards?" Heeseung pointed at them. Ni-Ki quickly nodded in return. "Well, they mean that a person is going to come into your life and that they might be your soulmate," Heeseung said while grinning.

I feel like crying though...

"Oh, that's awesome." Ni-Ki's face lightens up a bit as he heard that, which did make Heeseung a tiny bit happy.

Why you may ask? Because, if he can't make himself happy, then he is going to make others happy. He liked doing that after all.

"Yup, it sure is." He chuckled at that. "But, there is going to be the third party," Heeseung added. "What..?" Ni-Ki glanced at him confused.

"That means that there might be a person who's trying to get in your way." He sighed.

Which is of all of the people Sunghoon. Great, my best friend.

"Oh..." Ni-Ki pouted. "And unfortunately I have no idea who will win that argument or however you'd like to call it." Heeseung shrugged.

It must be the best suitor out of the two of you.

He sighed. "What else hyung?" Ni-Ki asked as he scrunched his nose a bit. "Uh, well your grades will be stable, you'll be successful in your carrier and maybe even your dreams are going to come true," Heeseung explained while Ni-Ki patiently listened to him talking.

"Hyung, please don't let Riki believe in that." Jake placed his arms on his hips as he glared at Heeseung who started laughing at that. "Well, let him believe in whatever he wants to, besides he asked me to." Heeseung smiled which made Ni-Ki laugh.

"Thank you hyung for doing this for me." Ni-Ki smiled at him. "No problem Ni-Ki." Heeseung let out which surprised Ni-Ki. "How did you-" Ni-Ki was interrupted by Heeseung's laugh. "Well, that's what Jake calls you sometimes when he talks about you, he is truly proud of you." He smiled at Jake who flinched a bit.

"You keep on surprising me day by day, Hee hyung." Jake laughed. "Usually, you are more on the cool, calm, and collected side." Heeseung glanced at him. "I didn't even notice that I was out of character." He chuckled.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Ni-Ki, Jake don't forget to wake him up for school in the morning," Heeseung added as he stood up. "I can-" Jake was interrupted by Heeseung. "No, need for that Jaeyun-ah." He glanced at him for the last time before he walked out of the living room and left the apartment.