Chapter 2

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Even though Heeseung was good at everything, he was always late. Even now when it came to school. He just likes to take his time by playing games almost the whole day and well- night as well and it proceeds to him being late.

Why is it always the boy's toilet? Is something going to happen in there...?

Heeseung sighed as he decided to go in there.

And there was nothing. Like usual, maybe his instincts weren't as good as before after all. He shrugged his neck as he glanced at Jake, Ni-Ki, and... Sunghoon...?

That is going to be interesting.

He thought as he observed them for a bit before all of them parted their ways.

Riki seems interested in Sunghoon-ah though...

Interesting.

"Hyung?" Heeseung flinched out of surprise as he saw Sunoo standing right in front of him. "Aren't you supposed to be in college...?" Sunoo glanced at him confused.

"And here I thought that you'd be happy to see me," Heeseung said as he felt sad over that.

Wait- 

I didn't say that at loud, right?

Fawk-

Sunoo chuckled at that. "Of course, not." He softly smiled at Heeseung while Heeseung felt happy. It melted his heart whenever he would make him laugh or smile, it was quite pleasing to his eyes.

But, soon after that, they started to bicker. They have always done that, Sunoo doesn't like it when Heeseung uses his tarot cards which he had gotten from Sunoo in the first place while Heeseung upholds his hobby which is of course, to him 'fortune-telling'.

Before, Sunoo used to call him a fortune-teller, but now he doesn't. Heeseung has yet to find out why. He told him that he was going to have a great life and that the two of his love interests are going to fight for his love, which is soon going to come true according to Heeseung.

"I like your company anyways," Sunoo said with a smile on his face, while Heeseung tried his best not to blush as he smiled back at him.

"What are you even doing here?" Heeseung suddenly asked which made Sunoo confused at first. "Oh, I forgot something in the boy's toilet so I went back for it." Sunoo glanced at Heeseung.

That makes sense...

"And what was that?" Heeseung asked confused. Sunoo shrugged at that question. "Uh, a keychain..." Heeseung came to a realization. "Oh, the one that I gave you?" Sunoo smiled as he nodded at that question while glancing down. Heeseung smiled at that.

Cute.

"Sorry, hyung but I think that it's time for me to go to class now..." Sunoo glanced at him. Heeseung nodded at him. "Yeah, sure be careful." He smiled at him. Sunoo laughed at that and soon after that he was gone.

I wanted to talk to Sunghoon about someone...and that is Sunoo. He already left though.

Heeseung sighed as he decided to go to his class as well already expecting to be late for his class.