Chapter 15

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"We were tracking you the whole time, well we couldn't track you here..." Seokjin said and Heeseung widened his eyes in response to that. "That's SO WRONG!? Jake let out.

"I know, but what else could we do?" Seokjin replied. "Why did you track me in the first place?" Heeseung questioned as he crossed his arms. "Probably because your father had something to do with it, hyung..." Jungwon glanced down.

"You are correct young man, his father had noticed that something was off with Heeseung ever since he turned fifteen, but maybe it was even before that Heeseung had developed his abilities," Seokjin said while Jay shrugged in response. "So, Hee hyung was a test subject or...?"

"Of course not!!" Seokjin said. "At least, that was how his father wanted us to think, we will never know for sure..." He said while Heeseung could feel a tight grip on his hand and that was coming from Sunoo, Heeseung glanced at him as he noticed that Sunoo wanted to say something.

"Everything will be okay, I am here for you and your friends are as well." Sunoo smiled at him softly and Heeseung smiled back at him as well, hoping that everything will be fine like Sunoo said. "We just need to act quickly that's all," Jungwon added.

"It's not that easy-" Jake and Jay said in sync and that did make Jungwon chuckle in response. "Great, now the two of them became the same person," Sunoo commented, and all of them laughed except Seokjin.

"That's something Hoon hyung would comment and Ni-ki would laugh about it I am certain of it," Jungwon said. "I miss the old times..." Jay said. "Same, but it's not like we're in our early sixties..." Heeseung replied. "Yup, Jay hyung you kind of sounded dramatic over everything..." Sunoo sighed while Jay rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so can you stop with your memory stuff now?" Seokjin asked bluntly. "The only thing we have been doing is standing except for me who is you know-" Seokjin glanced down. "sitting this whole time and my butt kind of hurts so-"

"Okay, okay we'll get to business..." Jake replied. "But, what do we need to do exactly...?" Jay added while the scientist could only smile in response.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Please, hyung remind me why are we here again...?" Jake asked as he walked beside Heeseung while the other two were walking behind them, following them. "Because we will have to get rid of those white ladies by ourselves using our minds," Heeseung replied. "Jaeyun-ah you could've asked me before leaving that place..." Jay sighed. "It's fine Jay hyung, after all, we have Won who is watching over that Seokjin guy and everything will be fine, at least I hope so..." Sunoo assured.

"Well, good luck you two," Jay said. "Yeah, but Sunoo-ya now you know who's the fake one, and please watch out for that shadowy figure-" Jake was soon to be interrupted by Sunoo. "I know, hyung thanks for reminding me for the hundredth time," Sunoo said while Jake could only sigh in response. "I feel like we won't be the same high school boys after we leave this place..." Jake commented. "Agreed..." Jay said. "We are not the same now too..." Sunoo added and Heeseung nodded in response to that.

"Yeah, well now Jake come with me, you two stay here where is supposedly safe like Seokjin had said..." Heeseung said and soon after that, he turned his head to glance at Jay and Sunoo who nodded at him. "Okay, we're off to that awful place..." Jake said and soon after that, he swallowed a lump of saliva as he followed Heeseung from behind.

Now the real game begins.

Heeseung smirked to himself as he walked to the room full of white figures with long black hair, but if you made a noise they could do anything to you, but if you would scream your lungs out the whole time you could get away with it, because they were not exactly smart creatures, but who could blame them?

"Who is going to be first?" Heesen asked while Jake started shaking, standing right behind him. "Nobody?" Heeseung questioned as he glanced at what seemed fifteen white figures coming his way, that was until he murdered them with his mind and Jake did the same.

Heeseung felt disgusting though, he felt like some kind of an animal murdering other animals for survival and that was what he was doing. He widened his eyes as he noticed that the room was already empty just like that, he didn't know how many of the creatures he had murdered, but the whole room smelt of corpses, and Heeseung didn't like that smell, but then again how could he even know that it smelt like that? It was enough that he had seen his father dead and the whole- what seemed like lab smelt of it, so it was not easy to guess that the smells matched.

"God..." Jake panicked. That was when Heeseung widened his eyes in response. "Watch out-" He heard a gunshot that interrupted him. "That was close..." Jay sighed while Heeseung ended what seemed like the last creature in the room.

"Shall we head to the next stop?" Sunoo asked as he rushed to his side. "We shall." Heeseung smiled at him as he felt his hands tremble slightly. "I am here hyung." Sunoo smiled at him as he held his hand and Heeseung did the same as well.