Chapter 8

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I will ban you from using those cards." Sunoo frowned at Heeseung who was slurping the soup that Sunoo had made for him. "Sunoo." Heeseung frowned at him back. "Don't you dare 'Sunoo me'?" Sunoo huffed.

"I am still mad at you," Sunoo said as he sat on the chair opposite Heeseung. "Then why did you waste your time making soup for me?" Heeseung smirked at him, while Sunoo tried his best to not feel flustered but he did in the end.

"Why so silent all of a sudden?" Heeseung teased. "Since when do you flirt so openly?" Sunoo laughed. "It's only with you though." Heeseung chuckled.

"You're too cheesy..." Sunoo smiled at him. "But, you like it." Heeseung smiled back at him. "You caught me." Sunoo glanced down. "Cute." Heeseung chuckled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You know that this is supposed to be a date, right?" Sunoo asked not amused with Heeseung's decision to bring his friends along as well.

"I know Sunoo-ya, but-" Heeseung was interrupted by Sunoo. "Hyung, I know that you want to brag about our relationship to other people, but-" This time it was Heeseung's turn to interrupt the younger. "That's not true, I just wanted to see if I'd be correct with something..." Heeseung shrugged.

Sunoo gasped at him in pure disbelief. "Don't tell me that you used your cards without my knowledge," Sunoo said as Heeseung shook his head in denial. "Nope." Heeseung smiled as he pinched Sunoo's cheeks which for sure did make Sunoo smile at him.

"But, seriously what did you mean with you being correct with something...?" Sunoo asked as Heeseung removed his hands from Sunoo's cheeks. "Well, you see I had a feeling that Ni-ki and Sunghoon are kind of awkward with one another..." Heeseung said as Sunoo widened his eyes at that.

"Why would they be?" Sunoo asked. "They've been close for a while now..." Sunoo glanced down for a second before Heeseung lifted his chin to look at him. "Honestly, we don't want to spoil anything." Heeseung winked at him as Sunoo's cheeks flushed a bit. "You're beautiful, you know that right?" Heeseung smiled at him as Sunoo smiled back at him proudly. "Of course, you're pretty handsome yourself." Sunoo teased as Heeseung pressed their lips together, it was their first kiss, but it felt like they had done it a million times already.

They were both happy and that's what matters the most.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Did you know that triple j have been together for almost a month?" Sunoo asked at what Heeseung only nodded in return. "They're bad at hiding it after all." Heeseung chuckled at Sunoo as Sunoo came closer to him to hug him, surprising the older.

"What's that for?" Heeseung smiled at him as he pulled him into his embrace. "Do I need permission to hug my boyfriend?" Sunoo pouted at him as Heeseung widened his eyes at that. "Of course, not dummy, I just thought that you weren't as clingy, you definitely weren't before," Heeseung commented which did make Sunoo giggle in response.

"Well, I feel like even though we knew each other for a while, we actually do not know each other that well." Sunoo sighed as Heeseung pulled him away from his embrace. "Well, my darlin'~" Heeseung teased as Sunoo laughed at him. "Nice to meet you, Lee Heeseung your boyfriend." Heeseung wiggled his eyebrows at him as Sunoo laughed even louder than he did before making Heeseung smile fondly at him.

Cute.

"Well, nice to meet you Lee Heeseung, Kim Seonwo at your service-" Sunoo playfully smirked at him. "your boyfriend."

"Playful aren't we?" Heeseung chuckled as Sunoo hid his head in Heeseung's chest. "Aww, you're shy now?" Heeseung chuckled as he somehow managed to stroke the younger's hair.