Authors Note(Book Updates!!!)

Hey guys so I have some news about the My Constellation Series I have decided to pull My Rosie out of the series because it just doesn't make sense for it to be part of the series so since I have decided to pull it from the series that means I either make it a 3 book series or I replace the book and I have decided to replace the book with Emelia and Aspen's story and it's called My Weirdo.

This is the cover

This is the description

She's the girl everyone goes to when they need someone to talk to. She's the girl who is considered the weirdo of the group. She is the artistic one in the group and she also blurts out random things at the most random times. What happens when this weirdo falls in love with one of her best friends not only is he her best friend he is also the star hockey player and everyone knows him as the playboy.

Also, I'm in a good mood so why not tell you the name of the 3rd book in the series it's called My Addiction and it's Aubery and Cole's story that's right the Johnson siblings are getting their own books.

This is the cover

That's all I'm telling you about My Addiction for now

Lastly, I'm still writing My Rosie it's just going to be its own book. I'm also currently writing My Rosie and My Addiction and I will be starting my, My Weirdo, soon since I just finished planning it.

Also, I'm planning another series I have the covers, the name of the series, and the main characters of the series but not the love interest if that makes sense.

But that's it, for now, talk to y'all soon!