SIXTEEN

In Kulaiena, the title of Queen holds more power than King.

This also applies to the werewolf packs.

-

Zaelah's P.O.V

"Yes, I'm sure Malik," I answered him with a desperation-filled voice as his hand travelled up my leg, leaving pleasurable shocks in its wake.

"Malik, please..." I pleaded and hearing my voice appeared to set something off in him as he leaned into me about to initiate the kiss I had been waiting for, for what felt like years, so when I closed the distance between us due to my impatience it didn't surprise him.

I fought back a gasp of shock when sparks ignited against our jointed lips, steeping into my skin to share this unexpected sensation with my body.

Nothing felt this good.

Nothing could.

Kissing him was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I was extremely grateful to have because I could feel my soul outstretching its hand to meet its other half, and this exchange blessed my mind with the understanding of why I had developed these feelings and these desires for him so quickly it as this kiss proved that his soul was one I knew.

I should have been fighting this feeling, but how could I possibly fight what was meant to be?

Who was I to go against faith when it felt like this? I needed him more than the blood that ran through my veins.

My mind was so captivated by his actions and by him that I almost failed to realise that my back was now against the mattress and he was leaning over me, holding up his weight while he continued the passionate kiss that I hoped knew no end as Malik sucked on my bottom lip, silently asking for entrance that only I could provide as I parted my lips, allowing his tongue and taste to slip inside my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist drawing him closer to me because the distance between us felt somewhat suffocating, it was like my mind was reprogrammed to think of him as my air. The only air I needed to breathe. So it was unfortunate when Malik broke the kiss but I didn't receive the time needed to complain because he began to bless my neck with his tongue and his lips.

Malik used his ears to listen carefully to every sound I made as he was trying to figure out where my most sensitive spot was...the spot that would have me whispering his name for his ears to catch and the spot that would have me losing myself in him.

When he found it, he began his affections as he sucked it, kissed it and nibbled on it. He did whatever he had to if it meant he had the chance to hear a moan fall from my lips, and I knew he was also enjoying himself because I could feel him grinning against my dark skin, but his actions came to a halt the minute I released a groan of pain when I felt a sharp sensation in my legs.

"Are you alright?" Malik asked softly, showing his concern with his tone and his eyes as he pulled back from my neck.

"I'm in pain," I responded breathlessly, hoping it would go away so we could continue where we left off.

"Where does it hurt the most?" He questioned me immediately.

"Legs."

That was all I managed to say because I could feel the ache growing with every second that passed as I gripped the sheets beneath me while Malik laid my body against the bed properly before planting kisses against my left leg whilst massaging the right and the pain I once felt within them slowly began to disappear.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked me and I shook my head, allowing his shoulders to relax as he leaned into me once again, closing the distance between us.