10th

Benny's pov:
Once the breakfast was ready, we all sat at the table to eat. Except for Pais, she was watching tv in the living room. "Ok so we are going to Phillips when my mom gets off work, so around 9 or 10." It was about 8 right now, "so Monica is prolly gonna make me and Harper talk to her sons separate from the moms. And we are just going to ask why they did that- because that was very bitchy of them to do that. If they say we deserved that then harpers gonna slap 'em with her crutches and imma punch them in the stomach, hopefully they fall on the floor. Then we are gonna find the moms, run outside slowly causing them to follow us. That's where you guys come in- your gonna have pop-its and water balloons, and your gonna throw it at them. Then egg their ugly ass green house," Benny said outta breath. "That's kinda cheesy" some of the boys said, "Well I think it just shows them not to mess with us, because we know what we are doing. And next time something happens, they should be scared." Harper said. "Yeah-yeah that sounds good." Yeah-yeah said, "wait can we get in trouble for this?" Smalls asked, of course he did. "We will figure it out I guess." Ham said while he ate his toast. "Heyyy this is burnt," he continued throwing the toast at Harper causing her to laugh, "Well I'm SoRrY, I feel so bad for you." She said. Then my ma walked through the door, perfect 9:10. "hey kids, I need maybe 20 minutes to shower and I will be ready." She said while going up the stairs, "Benny can u carry me up the stairs?" Harper asked, "I need to get ready." She said, "Sure thing muh lady." I said laughing while picking her up, with the rest of the boys making fun of us following. We all made it up to my room and Harper went into Pais's bathroom to get ready, "so Benny. What happened last night?" Squints said smirking, "seriously?" I said kinda pissed off honestly, "just sayin" yeah-yeah said. "Nothing, and nothing will ever happen." I said making that clear to all the morons in that room, and I went to my bathroom. I overheard the boys talking "Well I bet 20 bucks they will Kenny!" Ham said "no they won't, shes not his type." I heard Kenny say, I walked out of the bathroom and all the boys looked at me with lover eyes, while I rolled mine and gave them the bird. Is Harper ok? She's taking awhile...

Meanwhile harpers pov:
Shit, this isn't happening. My alert went off for my blood sugar, but it was because my pump ran out. But of course i didn't have another pump with me right now. Ummm what to do? Tell Benny's mom? Walk home? Both, Sure.
I knocked on mrs Rodriguez's bedroom door, she opened it and was all dressed and ready. "Need something hun?" She asked me, "Umm Yea my pump ran out and I don't have one with me." I said disappointedly, "oh that's ok I have a spare here for you, or you can go home and get one. It's up to you." Laura said looking at me, "ok well imma go home because I don't know if my mom is ready yet." I said, "she is, she texted me. We can all go over and you can change your pump there, can you last about 5 more mins?" She said, "yea I can thanks." I said giving her a hug, "anytime." Laura said giving me a smile as I hobbled my way back to Benny's room. "There she is!" All the boys said at the same time looking at me, "oh sorry I was talking to your mom. She will be ready in 5 more mins." I said "oh ok sorry I didn't know where you went." Benny said, "ok well let's go back downstairs and wait." He finished, and picked me up while Kenny took my crutches, both of them are such gentleman. But that's just Kenny in general, and Benny. Well he's forced to do this for me, his mom is making him- kinda. He wouldn't ever do this for anyone except me.. wait, Benny doing this only for me? ...huh....

-end of chapter-