His Fangirl | 17

Lisa's Point of View

As soon as I had the free time to browse my phone, a lot of notifications flooded me with the account 'jungkookswife'. I started reading the comments one by one, and there is a mix of positive and negative comments about me.

Alright.

Well, yes.

Maybe I was too daydreaming. Self-proclaimed wife, yes. Haha.

The fact that anyone can have a name of being Jungkook's lover, girlfriend, and also a lot has been calling themselves Jk's wife; but all of a sudden since I have a big following, 'jungkookswife' is now inappropriate as a username. What a life.

I was about to log off the account but I decided to post the single's promotional cover image.

-

jungkookswife posted a photo.

🖤 liked by liskookism, jungkooknation, jungkooker and 262,897 others

jungkookswife  To pre-save: big.hit/feel-lonely

view all 12 comments

foreverwithjk  You are so inactive. What the fuck? And you even forgot to hype the caption?
❤️ 3,442 likes

jungkooknation  Glad you're back! Take your time wisely.

jeonslover  THIS BITCH DOES NOT EVEN HYPE??? LIKE ATLEAST GIVE IT SOME WORDS!!!
| jungkooknation  She didn't forget to put the pre-save link, that is what is important.

- Comments for this post are limited by the owner. -

-

I sighed as soon as I saw the comments. I already limited the users who can comment but of course, some of the people that I follow will always have something to say.

I just posted the photo with the pre-save link as I do not want to gather attention for an inappropriate word again. Less words, less mistakes.

Everyone's eyes are on me of course.

I decided to unfollow everyone except for Jungkook. People don't criticize at this point. This is blatant hatred towards me as these same users commented on different posts directly hating on me. Although some are still good to me, people will point out eventually if I let them in my follow list and make it an issue again.

Lisa, less mistake... Less mistake please.