His Fangirl | 18

Jungkook is now live on V-LIVE!

Tap to watch..

[506,221 👁️ | 48,219,375 ❤️]

user829327: omg jungkook!!!

justintimber: i love how they had instances that they talk at the same time 🫶

jungoo22: HHEKWHSJHWUSH HUHU THE LIVE'S SUPER FUN!!

cutieunha: YOU COULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE I SWEAR

jungkooknation: PRESENT!!!

nomoredreambts: NOOOOO 😭 JUNGKOOK IS SO FUNNY

---

"Let's start reading comments," Jungkook moves closer towards Eunha.

"Make a pose." Eunha said, reading a fan's comment.

They both did the pose "peace" sign. Jungkook having the V peace sign and Eunha has the peace sign which also symbolizes love.

This is kind of a hint.

Or wasn't it?

She likes him. And we just do not know if Jungkook likes her as well. Whether he likes her or not, what is it to anyone?

There's nothing you can do to fight someone who's very willing to love.

"Eunha, you and Jungkook make a great couple," she read a comment.

Did she read a comment? Or didn't she?

We don't know.

She seems really flattered. She had her cheeks turn red. She's blushing.

"You think so?" she replied in the comment she read earlier in a way that is flirty.

She looks at Jungkook as if he is her world. Someone who looks at a person that way always tells one thing, that person is in love.

You can hear it in the silence.

"People, stop teasing Eunha," Jungkook just laughed at it. Has he read a comment?

Or was that for the earlier comment that Eunha read?

You can feel it on the way home.

He proceeds to read the comments and in between they glance at each other.

They looked at each other as if there was a spark that had gone through their looks.

"Eunha is just so beautiful, isn't she?" he read a comment. "Yes, of course she is. I agree! Eunha is beautiful."

You can see it with the lights out.

She continues to blush and act cutesy. She is very pretty, I admit! She really is.

"Thank you, Jk," she said. "No biggie." he replied and smiled really big showing his bunny teeth.

You are in love.

You are in love.

It pains me.