His Fangirl | 25

Lisa's Point of View

I woke up early today since it is our teaser filming day.

I just wore a familiar and usual fashion style of mine. A white shirt, comfy pants, and a bucket hat! A must have. Bucket hat!

My manager picked me up to drive for me. I usually sit in the front seat but since I kind of feel tired after not sleeping early.

My fault. It is my fault! Who even said that I should think about the news a lot? It's just me!

The culprit is me!

I decided to sit in the back seat so I can lay whenever I want to. Although it will just be a short ride since I live near our company, I still at least will have that short time to close my eyes and lean on the window.

"Lisa, we're here," my manager said.

I fixed myself and shook my body to waken up my mind. As soon as I step out of the car, I had one hundred percent waken up my mind.

"Bighit?" I uttered. "Why are we at Bighit?"

"To shoot for the teasers," my manager answered.

It is the way I'm always the no-clue person in this so-called collaboration! Why don't I even have any idea about the dates, the places, and even the idea of me being a part of this collaboration in the first place?

I shrugged my shoulders out of disappointment and walked towards the entrance of the building.

But as soon as I did that and I approached the entrance, I quickly fixed my attitude. The staff might misunderstand me and I don't want anyone to get a bad impression about me.

All smiles, Lisa. All smiles!

The all-smile face turned into an I-want-to-leave face. He is talking with the staff at the company lobby!

I tried to walk slowly so he'd enter first or do whatever he needs to do for the time being. I really wanted him not to notice my existence!

"Lisa, what are you doing?" my manager asked in a way that can be heard by everyone in the lobby.

Why didn't he just go here near me and ask that? Why did he have to shout from a distance?

Why are people like this to me?!

I looked upon Jungkook and saw him turning his sight at me.

"Hi Lisa hoobae," he greeted with a smile.

Not gonna lie. That smile seems fake. What a fake from all fake smiles!

"Hello," I greeted back awkwardly.

I walked towards him so he would not get the idea that I want to avoid him. In my defense, it's just for the time being!

"We should go together so you wouldn't have to ask for someone's help to get into the shoot room." he said.

I nodded. He walked somewhere and I just followed him from the back.

This is making me feel things! I honestly feel my heart beating some more. I'm literally at his back and we will be going together somewhere.

And just from that thought, all of my worries went away somehow. He used to be my escape from everything and I lost it these past few weeks and months.

My mind runs the thought of maybe he never really left my mind and interest, I just focused on the bad things. Maybe I am still one die-hard fangirl for him but I just knew the boundaries and limits.