His Fangirl | 22

Lisa's Point of View

I logged off the account and decided to prepare for a meet up. I wore some comfy tops, jeans, and a bucket hat.

Lately, I have been catching up on regulating my anxiety regarding things through meditation. It really kills the bad vibes in me.

We also did some recordings in the past days. The collaboration is for a special track which includes us five. We were also told to promote it once the teasers and the music video were filmed and shot.

They barely even told us the schedule for that. I mean the teasers and the music video. We will just be notified whenever it's coming near, like two or three days.

"Lisa!" Nayeon called while she was standing from afar.

She wears a really big smile running the distance between us.

I waved her hello. "Nayeon unnie,"

"Ready to go?" she asked as soon as we were standing with each other.

I just nodded. She grabbed my hand and we started running towards the van service.

We are going to have some date! A friendly date. Yay!

She told me that she wanted to bond with me ever since she started watching our performances. She really wanted to befriend me because from what she has said, I dance cool and I seem to have a nice personality.

We went to their company and she went somewhere in the company. She does have a schedule for today apparently hence we need to get into their company first before proceeding to do whatever we want.

Since I am not familiar with the building at all, I just decided to wait for her here in the bench lobby.

The company staffs do not really look at me since I'm sure they are here for work and they have seen some idols on a daily basis.

I saw the members of ITZY walking in and they all bowed to me so I did the same to greet them hello. The members of Stray Kids entered after a while as well.

I was waiting to see Nayeon unnie's co-members but I haven't seen one before Nayeon came in the picture so maybe next time.

"Let's go," she said.

We went to a park to have some fresh air. We ate some waffle pancakes that we bought on the way here! They are so good!

I wish I could have some more but since we are on a restricted diet for work, we need to control it for now.

We decided to take some pictures and became one another's photographers. She is so good at taking photos of me. She knew my best angles!

She literally is an angel.

We spent the day well together and despite the busy schedule for later days, at least we had a break for the time being.

As soon as the night starts approaching, we head our way to a restaurant to eat some food. The restaurant is not really popular but it really has tasty foods and it is closed to normal people at night.

The restaurant is my favorite. And in my shock, it also is Nayeon's favorite! We are very much alike.

Just like what a person is doing in a restaurant. We ordered some food and ate.

"Let's make this day a little more thrilling," she said out of nowhere.

I was puzzled initially but I decided to play along. "How?"

"From this bottle," she took out an empty bottle from her bag. "We will spin it and whomever points it shall be asked truth, dare, or never have I ever."