{1. The Announcement}

"Dialogue"

'Past Dialogue'

*Sign language*

^Thoughts^

(Marinette's POV)

"-arinette, Marinette WAKE UP!" Tikki shouted at me. I didn't want to get out of bed, the blankets had accepted me, I didn't want to lose their trust. But I knew I had to get up, so I got out of bed and got dressed (outfit at the top). Usually, I wear one of my designs but today I felt like doing something different. Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a fashion designer my brand name is MDC.

I then applied some light make up, like a bit of eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. I got all my stuff for school and put them in my bag. I left my room to go get some breakfast, when I got to the kitchen, I saw my Uncle Jagged. I waved at him to say hello.

"Good morning, my little rockstar. Did you sleep well?" Uncle Jagged asked me. I responded with a thumbs up. "That's good, I heard that there will be an announcement by your teacher at school today." I was now confused; ^we don't usually have announcements in class. I wonder what happened? ^ I thought.

*Where's Aunt Penny?* I signed to him. "Oh, she went out to run some errands." He responded. After that I quickly made myself some breakfast, and ate, knowing if I took longer, I would be late. I then put my dishes in the sink and waved goodbye to my honorary Uncle Jagged. I ran out the door and started running to school.

A few minutes later I arrived at school, I walked to my classroom. When I opened the door, I spotted my friends and instantly went to them. "Hey Mari." My friends said at the same time. I waved at them in response. Adrien then walked over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Good morning, Mari" Adrien said. *Good morning, Adrien.* I signed to him.

"Hey, did you guys hear there's going to be an announcement?" Alix asked. "Yeah, I wonder what for?" Chloe responded. After a while of talking the bell rang, meaning it was time for class. The door opened and Mrs. Bustier walked in. "Good morning class" she said. "Good morning Mrs. Bustier." The class responded.

"As you may or may not have heard, I have an announcement to make." There were a few noises of affirmation from the class. "Well, it is something exciting. Thanks to Bruce Wayne, there will be a writing competition, the essay will be done by the class president, it will be about their classmates and what they have achieved, and the winning class will receive a trip to Gotham." At that there were cheers throughout the classroom, they were all excited.

"But Mrs. Bustier, Marinette is the class president and will probably write a bunch of mean things about us. I mean she bullies me every day." Of course, Lie-la had to speak and ruin everything. The class made various, noises of agreement with her. "It has to be done by Marinette, I'm sorry Lila, but I can't change that." Mrs. Bustier responded. The class was not happy about that, but they stayed quiet.

"The due date for the essay is in a month on September 1st, and the winner will be announced on October 1st." Mrs. Bustier continued. "Okay now that the announcement is over, it's time to continue the lesson." Mrs. Bustier then went on with the lesson.

I was bored out of my mind, but also trying to pay attention. She's teaching stuff I already know. But Lie-la also kept on interrupting with her lies. After what seemed like forever, class finished for lunch. I walked with my friends to the cafeteria, then got a tray of lunch and sat at a table.

My friends and I started talking about the class trip, well they were talking, and I was signing. This continued to the end of lunch. When the bell rang, we made our way back to class. Once we sat down the lesson continued and I continued to be bored out of my mind, to the point where I could have committed murder. Finally, the bell rang for the end of the day.