{3. The Trip}

"Dialogue"

'Past dialogue'

*Sign language*

^Thoughts^

(Marinette's POV)

It was now Sunday morning and I was getting ready to leave for the airport. I put on some nice but comfortable clothes, because it was going to be a long flight. This is what I was wearing.

Once I was dressed I grabbed all of my bags and went downstairs

Once I was dressed I grabbed all of my bags and went downstairs. I had a bit of trouble as I was still sore and had to be careful of my stitches. I had also brought the miracle box but it was hidden in my bag.

I eventually made it to the bottom of the stairs. I walked to the kitchen and ate a quick breakfast. I rushed outside with my bags being as quick as possible because I couldn't be late. After a while of running with my bags, trying not to pull my stitches, and dodging any cars or people, which happened to be more than I thought. It was surprising because it was like 5 o'clock in the morning. I finally made it to school.

The whole class was meeting at the school so then we could do role call and take a bus together to the airport so we wouldn't be late or low anyone. When I arrived everyone else was already there and was about to start the role call. I walked over to my friends so they would know I was there.

When Mrs. Bustier got to my name I put my hand up and my friends said here for me considering I couldn't talk. I could feel someone staring at me so I looked around and found Lie-la glaring at me like she didn't want me to come or even be here.

After the role call we all pile into the bus. I sat at the back next to Adrien with the rest of the MPS (little reminder the MPS members are Alix, Kim, Max, Marc, Nathaniel, Adrien, Luka, Kagami, Chloe). On the way to the airport we have a conversation about what will happen in Gotham.

After a while we finally pulled up to the airport. We walked out of the bus grabbing our bags and walking to the front desk for our plane tickets. Mrs. Bustier and Lila tried to ask for the tickets under their names but it wasn't working. I pulled Adrien with me as a translator and we walked over to them.

*Tell them to try under Marinette Dupain-Cheng.* I signed to Adrien. He then translated and the lady at the desk typed it in. "Economy plane tickets for Marinette Dupain-Cheng's class. Along with 10 first class tickets for Marinette and her friends." The lady said as she handed me the tickets.

I was honestly surprised, I wasn't expecting to get first class tickets for my friends and I. I could tell the others were surprised too. Lie-la glared at me and started the crocodile tears. "Those first class tickets were supposed to be mine and Marinette stole them from me. Damiboo got me those tickets." She said through the fake tears.

"Mari trash those were Lie-la's tickets give them back." Alya said glaring at me trying to seem threatening. I just gave her one of my own glares and pretty soon she stopped glaring at me and started looking a bit uncomfortable.