{9. Pushovers and Aunt Ivy Pt.1}

"Dialogue"

'Past Dialogue'

*Sign Language*

^Thoughts^

(Marinette's POV)

It was Monday now; we are having a tour today. Today we are having a tour at Wayne Botanical Garden's. I am excited to see all the plants, I'm going to get so much inspiration for my designs. I just hope nothing bad happens today, but we all know it's inevitable. I can't wait to finish school, then I won't have to put up with Lie-la and her sheep anymore. But until then I have to keep on suffer- I mean surviving. Oh well, there's not much I can do about it.

^I should probably get out of bed. I can't tell if I'm looking forward to going or dreading it.^ I thought, as I lay on my bed. I finally decided to get out of bed. I get up and then grab my clothes to have a shower. I quickly wash myself then get out and get dressed. I proceed to style my hair. (Ignore the earrings, as for the hair, it is the second picture.)

)

I walked out of my room to go to get some breakfast

I walked out of my room to go to get some breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen, I was honestly surprised at what I saw. My friends were making breakfast and were talking to my biological brothers and father. Chloe was hovering over the sink washing berries, Adrien was hovering over the stove cooking something I couldn't see. The rest of my friends were either setting the table, mixing something, or talking to my biological family.

The first person to notice my presence was Chloe. "Goodmorning, Mari-bug!" She said, while making breakfast. *Morning, Chlo!* I signed in response to her. After that I got a few more good mornings, from everyone else. *What are you making for breakfast?* I asked Chloe. "Pancakes, with berries and syrup." She replied. My mouth started drooling at the thought of pancakes. I then shook myself out of my stupor and turned to my biological brothers and father.

*Not that I don't want to spend time with you guys or anything, but what are you doing here?* I asked them. It was my oldest brother who responded. "We thought it would be nice to have breakfast together, so we could spend more time together. Also, we are going to do the tour at Wayne Botanical Garden's today. So, we kind of used it as another excuse to visit." Dick finished explaining. I nodded my head in understanding.