Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Eat Bunny

    Yan Ming finally said, "I'll accompany you until the afternoon."

    Lin Zhi was happy, her round eyes were round, and a sweet smile appeared, even the light of spring paled.

    "Then let's go out now!"

    Even his voice seemed to be mixed with honey, revealing obvious joy.

    Yan Ming was absent-minded for a moment, he had never seen such Lin Zhi before. But it has been so long, so far that the fragments of memory have begun to fade, replaced by the hysteria and madness of Lin Zhi since this time.

    He hadn't seen Lin Zhi smile like this for a long time.

    It took a long time for Yan Ming to find his voice, and he nodded: "Well."

    He took out the wooden wheelchair from the space ring, and then carefully carried Lin Zhi off the bed and put it on. It was at this moment that he was startled to realize that Lin Zhi's thin body was light and fluttering in his hands, and he didn't have any weight.

    He frowned, so his voice was a little heavy: "Why are you so thin."

    Lin Zhi blinked, don't you understand why you are so thin? What kind of life did Lin Zhi live here, even her iron body couldn't stand it.

    Do you have no idea what you have done?

    But at this time, no matter whether it is a complaint or a miserable sale, it will not have much effect. After all, Yan Ming is a ruthless stinky dog.

    Lin Zhi's voice was as usual: "When I was on the mountain, I could often go to the cafeteria to eat, but now I can only drink spiritual fluid."

    Yan Ming pushed Lin Zhi out. Lin Zhi's face was pale at first, but it floated a little under the warm sunlight. Blushing, showing a little healthy look.

    Yan Ming's voice could not tell the anger and anger: "Wait back, I'll cook for you."

    Lin Zhi laughed: "Can you still cook?"

    Yan Ming said: "A little." The

    cat cried and the mouse pretended to be compassionate.

    From the angle that Yan Ming couldn't see, the expression on Lin Zhi's face was a little calm, almost indifferent.

    There is a lot of spiritual energy here, and many spiritual herbs grow. Even the most common grass on the roadside can match the herbs in the book when you look closely.

    Lin Zhi pointed at the clumps of grass on the side of the road with white flowers on their heads and said, "Look, do the flowers on its head look like little rabbits?"

    Yan Ming looked down and couldn't see any rabbits or rabbits. I saw a few faint white flowers.

    But he raised his eyebrows, held the venue and asked, "Like it?"

    Lin Zhi replied in a low voice, "I can't come out when you're gone, can you take a handful and put it in my room, so that I can look at my mood. Better."

    Yan Ming used his hand as a knife, and a whole piece of grass was broken by the waist, and all flew to Lin Zhi's hand.

    Lin Zhi sorted it out and hugged her in her arms. It was at this time that she really felt that she was living in an unscientific world now.

    "I'm gone, the grass in the medicine field still needs watering." Yan Ming said suddenly.

    Lin Zhi: "Ah, can you make an automatic watering formation?"