Chapter 17

Chapter 17 So Zhang Ruowu walked down the high platform slowly...

    Lin Zhi stayed in Ming Xiaozong for a month before getting the news that the sect master had left the customs.

    On the main peak of Mingxiao Sect, Lin Zhi met the head of the sect that Bai Fanghu often mentioned, and Zhang Ruowu, whom he hadn't seen since he returned to Mingxiaozong.

    When Lin Zhi entered, an indescribable terrifying pressure enveloped her. Lin Zhi suffocated her chest and almost spit out a mouthful of blood on the spot, but soon, the pressure dissipated like a spring breeze.

    Only then did she see clearly that the sect of Ming Xiaozong, Zhang Ziming, who had cultivated at the early stage of Nascent Soul, looked at him without the slightest air of Nascent Soul, and smiled very kindly and kindly.

    If it wasn't for the terrifying pressure he felt just now, Lin Zhi might have thought that he was just an uncle from a neighbor's house.

    At a glance, she saw Zhang Ruowu standing behind the headmaster.

    His face was even worse than when he first saw him. He was clearly standing there, but he didn't seem to belong to this world, his eyes were lonely and cold.

    It wasn't until he saw Lin Zhi step into the hall, the calm deep pool in his eyes, ripples appeared, and finally there was a bit of warmth.

    Zhang Ziming looked at Lin Zhi, who was thin and thin in front of him, and smiled kindly, with the appreciation of the elders to the younger generation in his eyes.

    "Lin Xiaoyou, Mr. Bai told me all about you." Zhang Ziming sighed, "You have already achieved such achievements at such a young age, and the future is boundless."

    Lin Zhi retracted the eyes that fell on Zhang Ruowu, and said neither humble nor arrogant: " The head of the sect has praised it."

    "The misty rain forest is about to open, and the medicinal materials provided by Lin Xiaoyou solved our urgent need." Zhang Ziming looked at Lin Zhi with a smile, "I just don't know what Lin Xiaoyou has planned next, is it possible? How about staying in Ming Xiaozong?"

    Zhang Ruowu raised his eyes, his eyes fell on Lin Zhi, and he was a little curious about what kind of answer he would hear from her mouth.

    Lin Zhi did not respond immediately.

    All of his mind fell on the "Misty Rain Forest" mentioned in the door of the head.

    The misty rain forest is an important plot node in the original book.

    Yan Ming, who had already established a great foundation, entered the Wuyu Youlin with the Jiuzhuan Good Fortune Pill exchanged with contribution points from the sect, looking for an opportunity to make a breakthrough.

    In it, he accidentally obtained the inheritance of Sword Immortal, broke through the stage of forming pills in one fell swoop, and his cultivation level climbed steadily, and it didn't stop until the late stage of forming pills. The Dongyou Sword Sect made a fierce storm, and since then, Yan Ming's status in the door has been rising steadily.

    Not only the Dongyou Sword Sect, but also the four major sects including Mingxiao Sect, Kongtong Sect, and Lingyin Temple will go together.

    The most terrible thing is that the

    fog and rain forest is a stable secret realm that appears once every ten years, just within the six states of Heluo.

    As the host, Emperor Xiaozong of Ming Dynasty will be responsible for hosting these four sects.