Chapter 21

Chapter 21 [Enter v three-in-one]

    Tie the wrong person.

    The problem arose.

    The two of them have been at the door, and the noisy conversation seems to have attracted the attention of the opposite door, and the opposite door opened a crack.

    Lin Zhi's weak body exploded with unprecedented speed, she jumped out of bed, pulled the two in, and closed the door with a "bang".

    Yan Ming pushed open the door and came out, he wanted to see what the other door was doing, why it was so noisy.

    When he came out, he only saw two male cultivators from the Ming Xiaozong being pulled in by a pair of hands as white as jade, and the door was closed in front of him.

    Yan Ming frowned.

    The three inside the door looked at each other.

    "Can I go down?" Lin Zhi asked.

    The two of them stared blankly, "I can't go down."

    "The night I was tied up, I was afraid that there would be more troubles, so I took blood to make an identity jade card before the deadline. It has been registered, and I can't quit halfway."

    Lin Zhi supported her forehead.

    Each sect has a fixed number of people entering the fog and rain forest, a minimum of five people and a maximum of ten people.

    I don't know what other sects think, but every time they are full, but the situation of Ming Xiaozong is slightly special.

    In contrast, their resources are not scarce, and the atmosphere inside the door is relaxed. Most people are looking for a free and easy way, and they pay attention to conforming to the way of heaven, comprehend nature, and do not force themselves to enter the secret realm to improve themselves.

    The number of Ming Xiaozong to enter the fog and rain forest was determined by the elders, and the number was not large. Except for the leading disciples of the formation stage, only four disciples of the foundation stage were selected.

    Their request for Bai Fanghu to enter the secret realm together is considered a violation. Because Bai Fanghu is not strictly a disciple of Ming Xiaozong, but a guest Qing elder of Ming Xiaozong.

    Lin Zhi is even more outrageous, she is not even a member of Ming Xiaozong.

    Because Ming Xiaozong did not take the initiative to request to go to the secret realm over the years, seeing that someone took the initiative to sign up, without strict review, actually got her an identity jade card.

    She is now tied to the pirate ship by mistake and can't get off.

    The two who tied her, the tall one was named Zhu Weiran, and the short one was named Zhu Taiqing. They both came from the same family of cultivation, but they were not from the same lineage. Because their aptitudes were pretty good, they were accepted into Ming Xiaozong at the same time.

    Because I have always been raised in the family, and I have never been out of the sect when I grew up, this time I was chosen to go to the Wuyu Youlin together. .

    The special environment of the fog, rain and secluded forest has caused poisonous miasma everywhere and many poisonous insects. With an alchemist on the side, most of the problems caused by the environment have been solved. It can be said that the guarantee of life safety has been greatly improved.

    But their lives are guaranteed, what about Linzhi's?

    With the physical quality of the cultivator, it doesn't matter if you inhale some poisonous mist.