Chapter 27

Chapter 27 She came close to his ear, her voice...

    The surging beast tide seems to never stop.

    Yan Ming didn't know how many beasts he had killed, and his robes with sword patterns on a black background were dyed red with blood.

    In the beginning, it was the blood of the beast, but later, most of the blood on his body became his own blood.

    The black robe was soaked with blood and turned a thicker black.

    Yan Ming gasped for breath, and there was a thick bloody odor between his breaths. His spiritual power was almost exhausted, but he still clenched his teeth to support it.

    After several hours of hard fighting, he had faintly discovered that something was wrong.

    Whenever his spiritual power was nearly exhausted, his spiritual power would quickly recover, and even his physical strength recovered a lot.

    But to be able to set up such a hand-made formation, the person behind it must be a powerful party, and everything he does is to test the latecomers.

    By passing the test, you must be able to obtain the inheritance in this relic.

    Thinking of this, Yan Ming's tired body was full of strength again.

    A slender white figure flashed in front of him, and Yan Ming was a little stunned.

    "Pfft"!

    A sharp claw pierced into the body, and Yan Ming groaned.

    Reminded by the pain in his body, he had to focus again.

    It's not the first time I've seen Bai Yueyue...

    Maybe it's because this place is special, I have a glimpse of his heart, so I made such a phantom to confuse him.

    Many of the deep visible wounds on the body come from this.

    Here, the spiritual power can be recovered if it is exhausted, but the wound will not disappear.

    As time passed, Yan Ming could feel that his state was gradually declining.

    It can't go on like this.

    ...

    In an empty hall, Lin Zhi looked at Yan Ming in the picture, although he was injured but still struggling to support, the corner of his mouth was slightly hooked.

    Dahua Ye shook his head and asked for credit: "Look, I defended very well this time, and he didn't find any clues at all!"

    Lin Zhi shook his head, "It's not that he didn't find clues, his mind is actually very good to guess. "

    He just thinks that all this is a test set by the owner of the ruins. As long as you pass his test, you can get the inheritance in the ruins.

    " I rubbed the broken branch, and it still hurts a bit.

    Although the same type with the knife was too fierce, he did find the problem at a glance.

    Looking at it, Dahua said again: "If my master was still there, I would definitely not choose him like this."

    "Why?"

    "The expression on his face is too obvious, as if all the things my master left are already His possessions are average." Dahua pouted.

    Lin Zhi hooked her lips, noncommittal.

    According to the setting in the original book, it is like this.