Mommy's special medicine (bondage/drugs)

Trigger warning: use of mood altering substances

I was tied to the bed, unable to move, my pulse quick from both fear and excitement, Tessa, my hot girlfriend would soon reveal her plans for me... looking at me restrained on the mattress in just my onesie and diapers, with no way out she just giggles... "oh Jenny you are always such a troublemaker, maybe mommy needs to help you calm down... huh? Wouldn't that be great?"

She then pulls out what looks like one of those medicine-pacifiers used to give babies stuff like cough-syrup, my heart pounds faster, what would she give me, the fear of not really knowing turns me on so much I start whimpering, Tessa uses this moment to push the bulb into my mouth and fix the pacifier in with a string, "Isn't that much better baby, yes it is... yes it is" Tessa coos at me as if talking to a child, I love it every time she does that, it feels so degrading and yet so loving at the same time, and with no way to move or spit the paci out I am helpless to whatever she has prepared for me.

My mind starts going crazy with guesses of what it might be, castor oil... or maybe some other laxative, at this point I finally see the bottle Tessa is holding, my breath quickens and I start shaking my head along with whimpering no around my paci, Tessa knows I absolutely love this by my struggling alone.

She had picked out her anti-depressants, the stuff was strong and would send me right into babbling baby mode, we had found out about it when I had taken the drops by accident and ended up needing her help to do almost anything for the rest of the evening. So we had at some point tried it again and I loved it, the feeling of childish carefree detachment was so intense, there was no room for adult thoughts left during that time.

So Here I am tied down watching as Tessa slowly fills the syringe with those drops, all deliberately in my field of vision, she knows I love it when she plays on those fearful moments to their utmost. Knowing that my baby time is inevitable just having to helplessly watch as she prepares everything... the fear and arousal mix into a delightful feeling of helplessness and expectancy.

She gently grabs my chin "now baby this is for you own good... mommy will make you feel all better soon" she connects the syringe and the sweet tasting liquid rolls onto my tongue, I squirm but obediently swallow it all. Resulting in Tessa patting my head "there that wasn't so bad was it baby" I now had no more choice I would soon loose myself in a haze of plushies fluffier than clouds and baby-rattles sounding like symphonies to me... a total loss of any adult worries, I giggled, Tessa removing my restraints felt so silly, she was so warm and soft and "Jenny we can snuggle as soon as I got you out of those cuffs okay" That's so mean I wanna snuggle now... fine I'll wait. Finally Tessa has taken off the last of my restraints. I giggle and hug her, my sense of touch already amplified so much I melt into her, giggling and purring as my big girl mind drifts away for the new hours.

Authors note:

A bit unusual and quite honestly a bit on the twisted side, while I do not encourage the use of mood altering substances without proper medical care, I know there are some people who use it in ways such as this.
My advice is to be very careful and only do this with a partner you trust completely. Also know that things like this have a high potential for addiction, so know your limits and set a max number of times to do this in a month.