Knives out! (knife-play/fear/blood-kink)

Disclaimer: this is not in any way glorifying self harm, if you are struggling with self-harm then please seek professional help.

I was kneeling on the cold concrete floor of Sally's basement. The way my girlfriend had 'kidnapped' me was just so hot, and now she had tied me up with some handcuffs with now way of knowing what she would bring in next. We shared a rather unusual interests for our age, still here we are two teenage girls almost out of high-school with a fascination for blades and a passion for each other.

I heard footsteps coming closer, Sally entered the room in a camouflage patterned lingerie holding... "Is that an M9 Bayonet?!" Sally laughed "You certainly know your stuff Jenny" she walked over to me brandishing the blade, making my heart beat faster and certainly ruining my panties. She walked behind me and I felt my breath quicken as the blade was pushed into my throat, "My pretty little captive" Sally's voice sounded so seductive and husky, I couldn't hold back my moan as the blade was slowly pulled away. The fear and arousal mixing was a delightful combination, still nothing could compare to the utter terror as Sally went over to the rundown cupboard and pulled out an actual tanto.

Slowly she walked over to me again, this time I was sweating a little, but at the same time seeing my girlfriend completely dominant was so hot, Sally now placed the tanto on her outer wrist and slowly drew a shallow cut, just enough to bleed a fair bit, she held the wound up to my lips as she placed the tanto on my neck "Drink it!" now most people would freak out, but I... I just gently lapped up the blood pouring from from the small cut... the coppery metallic taste was delicious to me, in that moment both the fear of this blade on my neck and the intoxicating taste of my girlfriends blood drove me over the edge for the first time.

Sally now suddenly yanked the blade very quick I gasped for air in shock as she gently held my chin, "It was only the blunt side... I wouldn't want to hurt my delicious little captive" she knelt down to my eye level and kissed me, our tongues wrestling for a bit as she was clearly tasting her own blood in my mouth. At this point I felt my panties being cut off "So that's why you told me to wear panties I didn't mind loosing today" I managed to say before getting back to our kiss, only to suddenly be pushed on my back. Sally now having a savage grin on her face as she drew the tip of the blade along my collarbone before lapping up the blood leaking from the shallow cut. "You taste sooo good" was all she said before putting a trail of kisses over my belly down to my kitty...

Once the cuffs were off again it was time for the final part of Sally's "kidnapping" of me. She brought in her first aid kit and began with disinfecting the cuts we had drawn on each-other. A bit of sterilized gauze followed on the wounds and we kept snuggling. The closeness and comfort helped to get back into a somewhat 'normal' mindset after our rough session. With one last kiss Sally told me it was probably time to head home, so she brought me to the door "Next week I want you to hold me hostage Jenny" With that I knew I'd have to get new scalpels to please my girlfriend with.

Authors note: Yeah this one needs a note, blade-play is not your run of the mill beginner kink. The risk of serious injury is quite high even when you know what you are doing.

When actually cutting for blood-kinks you have to make sure things are sterile and you need to know where NOT to cut, also please keep it to shallow cuts that will not scar or at least not excessively. Also patching up injuries is an important part of aftercare it this one.

Obviously communication and boundaries are very important here, only do this with someone you trust completely.