Set me strait! (bondage/straitjacket/medial restraints)

Finally I had the house to myself...well myself and my 'babysitter' Beth, my parents were out for a week and I despite being 17 in their opinion needed a someone to take care of me. The joke was on them since Beth who was 19 took care of me in a very different way than they expected. We share a very particular interest, I love to be tied up in medical restraints, when I first told Beth about this she was so happy since she has the same love for tying people up, over the last few years she became my girlfriend, but even now my parents are still unaware of this.

Today I was so excited, Beth had finally gotten her hands on a straitjacket. An actual medical grade straitjacket, I held in and snuggled into it, the canvas felt slightly rough yet it fell smoothly. The feeling on my skin was indescribable, it sparked a deep arousal in me I just knew I wanted to be put in this so badly. Beth's smile promised me it would happen soon. We watched a horror movie to get in the mood and once my parents were away for two hours and we could be sure they would not return until next week, I hugged Beth and told her I wanted to get started. The older girl skillfully got me into the restrictive garment as I had a hard time helping with anything being too distracted by the fantasies that were now crowding my head.

Now finding myself bundled up with no way out, I playfully struggled a bit tugging around and in the end sitting on my beanbag-chair with a huge smile "yep I'm not going anywhere" now Beth grins at me "okay little girl we both know what that means..." I knew what it meant, now it was time for the real fun to start. Beth walked over to me swinging her hips way more sexually before towering over me, I felt my heart pounding faster, gods she was so hot, suddenly she slowly wipes her thumb along my lower lip, "babe you're drooling..." she bend down to me and licked my drool from my chin, slowly drawing her nails over my thigh, I loved the feeling of being bound and completely at her mercy, of being so utterly helpless. And finally with me panting and sticking out my tongue for her to suck on, she slowly began to tighten the strap between my legs, she had purposely left it just a little to loose for me to pull it into my kitten.

But now I could finally get that friction on my lady parts as Beth worked on sucking my tongue, I was slowly loosing myself in a haze of pleasure, the rough canvas on my skin driving me wild, the way any smallest bit of struggling would now rub my sensitive kitten was too much, I gave a muffled cry into Beth's mouth as I came, still the stimulation continued, it was way too much! I whimpered a little bit trying to pull away but that only pulled the strap harder. Beth realized my troubles and loosened the strap again, it felt so relaxing but so mean at the same time, like the amazing feeling it gave me suddenly vanished so I felt needy all over again. Still I felt so tired, I realized Beth was taking off the straitjacket and guided me over to my bed...

Once again I realized that the best thing that could have ever happened from my parents over-protectiveness and hiring a babysitter for me, was meeting my awesome and super cool girlfriend Beth.