Part 14: The End

Max knocked Winifred's hands off of him and they both fall to the ground. Sarah and Mary were still flying high in the sky.

"Yes!!" Becca cheered. "You fell on Hallowed ground!"

Winifred got up and crawled over to Max. She picked him up off the ground and tried to suck away his life force.

"I wonder if that effected you..." Dani said, staring at her brother. "When she ate some of your life force."

"I dunno. It felt weird though."

Winifred looked down and realized that she’s on hallowed ground: she began to turn to stone. "Book!!" She called before completely turning into a statue.

"That is the ugliest statue I have ever seen," Dani noted with a look of distaste.

Cassie, Becca and Izzy cheered at Winifred's downfall.

Winifred merely scowled. She closed her eyes; refusing to look at the screen.

Max freed himself and fell to the ground.

"She ruined my favourite shirt," Max grumbled in annoyance.

Up In the air, Sarah and Mary got hit by the sunlight. Sarah raised her hands, "Winnie! Good-bye!" With a flash of purple, she turned to dust.

"I remember seeing this!" Gilbert noted, "I was hiding and I was in absolute awe."

"You died so elegantly, Sarah." Becca smiled at Sarah.

"Thank thee." She sighed solemnly, "'twas a shame."

"Uh-oh." Mary grimaced before waving. "Bye-bye!" With a flash of red, Mary turned to dust.

"Why do you always die after Sarah?" Cassie asked curiously.

"Must be because I'm better," Mary shrugged casually.

Winifred’s statue exploded in a flash of green dust and the kids turned away and shielded their eyes. Binx, very quietly died, with a final meow.

"Binx..." Cassie frowned as others bowed their heads respectfully for the cat.

Sarah began blowing bubbles in her cola with a straw.

"I just died, you fool!" Winifred slapped Sarah's drink out of her hand.

The blonde witch frowned deeply as she stared at the spilled drink, "...my fizzles..."

The kids, not realizing that Binx was gone, look at each other proudly. Dani ran to her brother, "Max! Max, are you okay?"

"We just killed three evil witches," Max smirked, "that was the best moment of my life."

"Yeah, I think so."

"You saved my life."

"Ah, it was nothin'." He waved his hand dismissively.

Max smiled. "Well, I had to, I’m your big brother."

Thackery felt a pang of guilt. He looked down at his hands and wiped away a stray tear.

"I love you, jerk face."

"I love you too." They hugged.

Dani and Max shared a warm smile. They were lucky to have one another.

"Come on." Dani helped him up off the floor and they walked over to Billy's grave. Allison ran over to them and hugged Max, while Billy stepped into his grave with a sigh. Dani smiled, "bye Billy, have a nice sleep."