Hocus Pocus 2: Part 3- Walgreens

The scene began with the Sanderson sisters and Izzy and Becca standing beside each other. They stared at something in front of them. Becca sighed, "here we are."

"Where are you?" Gilbert wondered out loud.

"'Tis powerful indeed." Winifred nodded. The scene showed that they were looking at a Walgreens. "Look. Observe, sisters. It glows from within with a sickening light."

"Oh, of course," Dani chuckled. "Walgreens."

"It was the closest store," Becca explained with a bashful grin.

"Yeah." Izzy chuckled nervously. "Yeah, that's fluorescents for you."

"It was so awkward," Izzy sighed, leaning her head on Becca's shoulder.

"There, there," Becca pat her on the head.

The sisters made a sound of confusion as Becca and Izzy walked towards the store.

"Fluorescents?" Winifred hummed as she and her sisters followed the teenagers. "You know, I think we knew her. Yes. I think she was in the Paris coven."

Gilbert, the young coven, Dani and Allison chuckled at this.

"Fluorescents could be quite a nice name actually, now that you mention it," Allison noted.

"Oh, she was fierceful." Mary said.

"Oh, she was not," Winifred scoffed.

"Oh, my. Such a lie." Winifred chuckled.

Becca and Izzy walked through the automatic doors and the sisters gasped. Mary was in shock. "Oh, Winnie, the gates, they parted for her."

Allison laughed, "woww."

"This is brilliant," Dani chuckled heartily.

"Oh. She must be very powerful." Sarah nodded as she spoke deeply.

Izzy and Becca shared a smug grin. "Indeed we are." They nodded.

Winifred walked forward confidently. "Well, so am I."

"Debatable," Billy muttered.

"Of course, Winnie." Sarah gasped as Winifred awkwardly walked through the doors. "Oh, careful."

A few people chuckled at the awkwardness of Winifred's movements as she walked into the store.

Mary watched in awe. "Oh. Did you see? Look at that."

"This kind of makes you want to appreciate the little things," Gilbert smiled.

Sarah stepped forward and hesitantly jumped into the store. "I'm just gonna... go do it."

Sarah sat up straight and held her head up proudly.

"Okay. I'll give it a try." Mary hopped through the doors with a fart. "Oh."

A few people tried not to laugh at the fart, but it was inevitable.

Cola came out of Max's nose as he chuckled.

"Gross!" Dani giggled, wiping away an amused tear.

In the store, Winifred held her sisters hands. She looked around in amazement. "Beautiful. Look at it. This isn't an apothecary. This doesn't look a thing like father's apothecary."

Dani leaned towards her, "that's because it's a store."

"It is bright." Sarah whispered, "like the moon."

Cassie, Becca and Izzy couldn't help but smile at this. It was rather sweet.

"Where are the brats?" Mary asked.