Update

Hello, my dear readers! 😄

I can't even begin to explain how much I enjoyed writing this story. I had so much fun, and I loved reading your comments and theories. You made writing this story so much fun, and I am so thankful to each and every one of you!

I love Emma and Mason so much, and it was so hard for me to end this story. I cried while writing the last chapter. 😅 So, considering the fact that I obviously hate saying goodbye to my characters (🤣), there will be a sequel to this story. I think the sequel will focus more on Cassie because she is such an interesting character and I feel that there could be a lot of drama involving her. 🤭 I'm not sure about the plot yet, so I will start writing the sequel once I figure it out.

All of you who read my first book, Never let her go, know that I will be writing a sequel to that book as well. I already have a plot in mind.

But I also have an idea for a new story. It will also be about twins (because, why not? 😁), and it will only focus on the sibling relationship. There will be no romance. I already have the plot, the cover and the characters.

What book would you like to read first? The sequel to Never let her go, or the new book? 🤔

I thought about writing them at the same time, but I think that I wouldn't be able to focus on each book the way I wanted to.

I am going on a small trip over the weekend, so I won't be posting anything until Monday, November 7th.

Thank you so much for reading and following my work. I can't even begin to explain how much it means to me! Your comments always brighten up my day. 🥰

I hope that you will enjoy reading the last chapter of Forest Lake! I hope you won't cry like I did. 😅

I'm sending you all a lot of hugs, and I wish you all a wonderful day. 🤗❤