Jealous Girl

A/n: I love Imogen; I think she's a great character.
I just wanted to add some drama to a chapter :) Thanks for all the love!

Imogen stormed up to Charlie "you are the reason Nick won't go out with me."

"What?" Charlie asked. He tried not to chuckle since she looked crazy at the moment.

"I just discovered that you invited Nick to your birthday bowling party the same night as my date with him!" Imogen shoved Charlie.

Charlie stumbled a bit and huffed in annoyance as all his textbooks collapsed out of his grip. 'How great,' He thought sarcastically.

"In my defense, I didn't know about the date till after."

Charlie drew a sharp breath. He was trying to keep his cool before he snapped at this girl.

"I told everyone about my date with him. You had to have known. That's bullshit." Imogen squeaked. "He's my boyfriend." Imogen huffed.

That's when Charlie began to laugh. He had just made out with Nick in a supply closet right before this conversation. Imogen was being ridiculous. She also shouldn't go around spreading rumors about Nick as well. That's not cool.

"It's not nice to spread rumors about people you know," Nick told her as he walked up to them. He was about to walk into the cafeteria but noticed how tense Charlie seemed, so he came over.

"Nick!" Imogen put on a fake smile, batting her eyelashes.

Charlie looked over at Nick in relief "save me," he mouthed.

Nick chuckled and sat beside Charlie. "We aren't dating Imogen." He sighed.

"We didn't go on a date. Can you stop telling people we are together?" Nick said in annoyance.

Imogen rushed off in embarrassment.

Charlie looked at Nick with a fond smile.

"Thank you for coming over, thank god. It was awkward." Charlie whined; he leaned into Nick dramatically.

"No problem." Nick chuckled. "I've been meaning to tell her to stop spreading that rumor anyway." He shrugged, pulling Charlie close.

Charlie blushed and swatted at his arm like a cat. Charlie is like a black cat, and Nick is like a Golden Retriever.

"You said you wanted to keep us a secret, but now you are cuddling me in public." Charlie teased. He poked Nick's chest.

"Friends cuddle," Nick said with a shrug.

Charlie rolled his eyes and leaned more into Nick, alright he shouldn't complain. He felt so lucky to have Nick, he never wanted to leave his boyfriend's arms.