Caught

Charlie couldn't stop looking at Nick. He just wanted to sit there and admire him all day. What did he do to deserve a boyfriend as good as Nick? How did he get so lucky?

The way Nick smiled at him made him want to start crying and make out with him at the same time, he felt like he was...in love. How could Charlie be in love when he didn't even know what love was?

The young couple was currently on Nick's bed, making out. They were supposed to be doing homework but they found making out with each other more entertaining.

Charlie sat on top of Nick's chest, being careful not to crush him even though in reality he was as light as a feather, and started to kiss his neck.

Nick blushed, he was surprised at the sudden action and let out a breath. "Oh wow," he didn't know how kissing could feel so good.

"Is this okay?" Charlie wondered, worried that he was making Nick uncomfortable.

"Yes, it's more than okay," Nick assured, adjusting so he was in a better position under Charlie and moved his hand so he was playing with Charlie's hair. He swore he had an obsession with Charlie's curls.

Nick didn't understand why Charlie didn't see how beautiful he was, he was perfect in Nick's eyes.

"I want to make out with you all day," Charlie admitted. He then realized what he said and froze, groaning in embarrassment, and hid his face in his hands.

Nick giggled at how flustered Charlie got and gently uncovered Charlie's face.

"Hey, me too." Nick agreed, "Even if what you said is so cringe." He teased. Charlie rolled his eyes and began to kiss Nick again. Nick didn't protest.

Charlie was about to kiss Nick's neck but froze as he heard the front door open. "Shit," Nick mumbled to himself as he knew that meant his mom was home.

Charlie scrambled off of Nick's lap. He was as red as a tomato; It was obvious they were making out instead of doing homework.

"Well, I see you guys are having fun." Sarah hummed as she walked into Nick's bedroom. Nick hid his face, he couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe that his mom walked in on him making out with his boyfriend.

"Mom, knock next time please," Nick whined causing Sarah to laugh. "You're the one who had the door unlocked!" She joked.

Charlie sat up in surprise. He was expecting to be in trouble or yelled at for having the door closed, but Sarah was so chill about it.

"Charlie, don't worry hun you aren't in trouble or anything," Sarah assured as she saw how tense Charlie got.

Charlie was physically relaxed. "I'm sorry, my mom is usually way more strict about this kind of thing." He rambled out an explanation.

Then Charlie realized, did Sarah just call him hun? He adored his boyfriend's mom, she was so sweet and chill all the time. The young teenager wished that Sarah could be his mom sometimes. Charlie got jealous of Nick's relationship with her sometimes, since all Jane liked to do was lectured him on anything he did lately.

"Making out is fine in this house. Just nothing else while I'm home." Sarah assured the couple, smirking as she saw how flustered her son got. "Stop talking about it!" Nick squeaked out, his voice getting all high and squeaky. Charlie giggled at how adorable Nick was.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you guys dinner is going to be ready in a half hour," Sarah informed them before she left the room.

Nick turned to Charlie once she was gone, "You okay?" He asked as he saw how nervous and quiet Charlie got. Charlie fiddled with Nick's hand anxiously.

"Yeah. It's just...My mom is so strict about sexual stuff in my house that she won't even let us say the word sex without making a big deal about it. I wish my mom was as chill about it as yours." Charlie rambled.

Charlie had gotten better over time on opening up to Nick about his feelings. The only people he felt comfortable enough to do that with were Tori, Nick, and his therapist Geoff. He talked to Tao at times but he didn't understand or listen well.

Nick held Charlie close and kissed his forehead, "Well, after I came out to her she said as long as I do it in a safe way and come to her with any questions she would be fine with it. As long as I'm ready and comfortable that is. Maybe she can try to talk to your mom about it." He rambled.

Charlie smiled softly at the idea and nodded, "Maybe." He agreed. He was tired of how strict his mom was. Maybe if Sarah talked to her it would help.

"Shall we go have dinner?" Nick offered.

Charlie nodded and got up, taking a deep breath. He still got anxious at the minion of food but less then he did before. But he was getting better.

"I'm proud of you," Nick nudged Charlie gently with his hip as they began to walk out of his room.

"Shut up, stop being such a dork." Charlie teased Nick, not wanting to admit whenever Nick told him he was proud of him he wanted to start crying. "But I'm your dork though." Nick whined as he followed Charlie downstairs.

Charlie smiled softly, "Yes you are."

*
*
*
*
*

A/N: God I rlly hope this wasn't too cringey to read be honest if it was 😂

I couldn't think of a good ending for it so I hope that was fine.

Love ya guys!

Thank you all reading my stuff! :)